News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Today AllGoFree is launching a large scale beta of the new WorldScape Blitz server! This server has been tentatively worked on for over three years now, and it has taken a very long for good reason. This is the most stable and powerful RuneScape private server in the world. It has been built from the ground up with very powerful frameworks, such as Apache MINA, the MySQL database software, and PHP for it's web interface. The server architecture currently scales to over 1,000 simultaneous players per world, and the game uses a central login server to coordinate multiple worlds and to provide services such as the friends list. Content is added to the server through plug-ins, which work just like the extensions that you can use in the Chrome or Firefox web browsers. The server is also written to abstract which version of the client players use, which means we can add support for any RuneScape client revision we want. However, due to legal and technical issues, we will start off with the Classic 317 client, and we plan on eventually enabling/moving up to 508.

We have been working very hard on this server, and there is still a lot of content that we would like to add to it. However, we feel that there are finally enough in-game features to launch the game. However, we don't want to encounter any severe problems right after the launch, such as a bug that could crash the game or allow certain players to gain an unfair advantage in the game. That is why we would like to have a large scale beta where any and all of these bugs will be reported and fixed. Because of this, all the accounts used during the beta will be reset when the actual game launches, just like Jagex did with the RS2 beta. But don't worry, people who report these kinds of bugs will be rewarded for their efforts.

Here is an overview of how the beta will work:
- You must post an application in this topic, and we will either accept/decline it.
- If accepted, you will be given a link to the Blitz World Select page, and will be allowed to login to the game with your forum username and password. We know that some people's names are over twelve characters, or have special characters in them, and we will have a topic where people can have their name changed to a valid in-game name.
- There will be a section to report in-game bugs, and we want to remind you that features that simply don't work aren't bugs.
- After the beta is over, we will reset all beta accounts and open the game to the public.

Here are links to both the WSB World Select page, as well as the awesome new high-scores for the game. The person at the top of the high-scores when the beta ends will receive a bonus of 5 bug points.

Note: the only way you can login to Blitz is by logging in with your FORUM username and password.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jeremy

Note: We will be giving rewards for people who report bugs to us. Please visit this section here to see more information: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,6498.0.html
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

Post for beta tester! (85% of applications posted will be accepted)

We're releasing this as a partially open beta test. Post an application here to be granted access to BLITZ.

-----

Worldscape Classic name:
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:

-----

Note: All original beta-testers can still login to Blitz and test for us. Please only post here to post an application if you are not already a beta-tester. Any other posts will be deleted.

* This thread is now alive. *
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

worst nightmare

In Game Name-lol str ftw aka worst nightmare.
How Long I Have Been Playing? about 1 year maybe 2.
Reason I Should be one? I Love helping people,I am very active,I'm friends with most of the players,most staff know's who I am.Also i love playing WS and i would be a honnor to help out.
thanks for the time~lol str ftw ;).

Amanda

Worldscape Classic name: Amanda xo
I have played for about a year and found it fun and exciting.
I enjoy playing worldscape and helping others during the game, which is a reason I should be able to play Blitz. I would be glad to help with the bug situation, and continuing to help.  :)

Accepted.
|•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-•**•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦
            «3 AMANDA`S LINE «3 |•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-•**•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

Edit: Nice choices. Wish I was there.  ;D But hope Blitz is out soon.

My in-game username is: Iruleatlife.
How long I have played WorldScape: Around eight months.
The reason I should be a Beta-Tester: I'm very nice too all staff members. I can find bugs and will report too you as soon as it's found. I honestly only want the best for the community. I love all your work. Ry60003333 and Jeremy are the best combo of RuneScape Private Servers creators. I have only been in trouble with ~All-Go-Free~ a tiny amount. I really want to see this change from Classic too Blitz.

With all regards,
~Iruleatlife
~Brett

Declined. Please do not post another application.
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Batman

My in-game username is: I R Meen
How long have you been a part of the community? 4 years :)
A couple of sentences stating why I should be accepted: I haved played my share as a worldscape
classic player and the whole 4 years has been a blast.Overall I am a
pretty chill guy. I would loveee to be a part of the beta testers and helping to find bugs in the game.
I know it took a rather long time for blitz to get to this stage but I understand how much work has gone into it and I hope to make a difference.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
~ I R Meen
~ Tyson

I EDIT THIS APPLICATION CAUSE I FINALLY GOT MY COMPUTER TO WORK :\

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

<3 Tyren

Rivin X

hello. my in game username is Rivin X. i was once known as Kdog666. i have been a member of all-go-free for about 4 years. i started playing in seventh grade and i am now in 11th.
i should be granted to blitz because i have been a devoted member of the all-go-free community and  have patiently waited for blitz to come out for quite some time i have also spent some time researching on how to create my own server due to the inspiration this one has given me. i would appreciate if i could be of any help to the worldscape blitz community such as searching for bugs to make the game even greater!. thanks :)

Accepted. Login to blitz with your username and password for the forum.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Terra

Worldscape Classic name:Terra
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? About a month I believe.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:I like the server, the people, and the pking. It's fun and I hope I can do more on blitz if I'm accepted.

oMY PLAGUEo

Worldscape Classic name:Deamonslayer

Not as long as others.Mayby a few months.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:I think I should be granted access to Blitz
because I enjoy helping out and making things better for other people.I also would enjoy helping out just like my brother has.

mason90

HI, My name is mr mason215, ive been playing for about a month now.  i would love to play blitz, because worldscape is the best server ever!. i love the mods, player, and everthing. i think worldscape is perfect. i would love to see how perfect bltiz is. please accept me, im going crazy over this!! thank you.
mr mason215
Mason Saunders

real sup zezima

Worldscape Classic name: Sup Zezima

im guessing about 3-5years

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:I play alot, help
new players or normal players, i never break any rules, somtimes i give out a few items to help out players,
and last of all  im a really good at glitching on runescape so i might be able to find some bugs of blitz.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

bim steel

Worldscape Classic name:R I O T
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?hmmmm about since christmas.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: :D cause it's me riot and i deserve some blitz action.
I really want to try out a 508 or what ever for a mac. And worldscape classic is pretty f*cking great jeremy and ry. So i'm excited to see the adventures of blitz :D

Accepted. Login to Blitz with your forum username and password.

Wally

Worldscape Classic name:Wally
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?idk a month or 2 mabee.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: first of all because ima  Bling Bling perosn!!!! plus i love ur guys server. and ummm cause im wally i guess. i got nothin else. And because my tooth is loose cause iv been smokkin jeremy :P ;D ;D ;) :)

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum. : D

raremaster

world scape classic name: Raremaster24

you all probly know me and i would be a good beta tester. I am nice every one loves me so i would love to help out! i will work hard if i have time on the computer so pick me and i'll work hard!

I have probly been playing WS for like 4/5 years so i know alot about the game!  8)

F.I.Y my birthday is on June 16th you can say happy birthday to me if you want to in game!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am also sure all of you see new player come up and ask me for items which i do give so i am pretty nice ask alot of people!!!  :) :) :)