News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Worldscape Classic name: x wild x

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? like 2 a 3 years

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: of course i want to find bugs and fix them. and i try my best to make it the best server ever. I'm a very active player. i report players and i´m not offensive.

-Marcio
Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

xSamkramerx

Hello im samkramer,

ive been playing for over 2 years.
I like helping people by telling them codes, how to do stuff and how to train etc.
I think i should be accepted because i am a loyal player to worldscape and have been logging on for years now and still the game is the best.
Also i have alot of experience on my previous account : samo5 5 which was amazing.

If i get accepted it would be really apprectiated and i would be honoured if i got to try it out.
Thanks, Sammy ;)

Declined. Please do not post another application.

You may of won the battle, but not the war...

~Sam

omfg noobz

Worldscape Classic name: zaaa
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 3-4 years
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I'd say I'm a active player, I'm not a rule breaker, i enjoy playing classic so i want to see how blitz compares to classic, i will contribute by finding bug's and tell you them straight away.

zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

mr riot

Worldscape Classic name: Thehate

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? i have been apart of the worldscape website for about 1-2 years now

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: i should be granted access to blitz because i am very active and am a very kind and considerate person i can be very generous and welcoming to those who are knew , i would dedicate myself to find problems and let the staff know what , when and where and also how this came about.

Thehate

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

ross15

Worldscape Classic name: Dieknowsawr

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I think this is my 3rd or 4th year :D.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:I'm a very active player and try to help the community of All go Free as much as i can and. Because i know alot about this stuff and i have been with this server for 2-3 years and I may say it's the best :D. I can be a major help with the bug's since I have ran my own client. I can find bugs easy and tell you them and hopefully this will be the best runescape private server.Thank you for your time Jeremy and Ry60003333.

~ Dieknowsawr.

Edit: Hey guys sorry for double but i lost the forum account: Dieknowsawr. So i re-applyed on this account aka my new account. I am Dieknowsawr.

Bri

Worldscape Classic name: Brianna
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 2-2.5 years
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: Well, I am a very active player, I am very well known, and i am very social. I have reported bugs on WS Classic before, and I would greatly want to help find some in blitz. I hope you will consider my application! Thank you!

Brianna

1qwerty677

Worldscape Classic name: 1qwerty67
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 6-7 months
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I always wanted to play blitz ever since i first found out about it. I always wanted to see blitz and what it can do and the cool new things it has in it.

Tinyyoshi xX

WorldScape Classic Username: Tinyyoshi
How Long I Have Played: 4-5 Months
Few Sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I am a very active player, and I play almost everyday. I have found WorldScape Classic to be a terrific game therefore, I would like to be a Beta Tester for Blitz.
I have seen many people bug in Classic, so there is a high possibility that there will be in Blitz also.  If I am chosen, my job will be to report those people. As you can see, I would like to be a Blitz Beta Tester and and look forward for Blitz and if accepted, report bugs for it. Thanks.  :)

Already accepted your other account. Thank you!

Maxi

In-game name: Diva La Viva

I've been playing for about 1 and a half year.
My job will be the job i'm given.

Peace <3

brianxchu

Worldscape classic name: Heoros1
How long I have played: About 4-5 months
Few sentences on why you should be granted access to blitz: well i love worldscape classic and i am very active. Also, since classic is awesome, i bet blitz will be more awesome, thats why i want to play blitz.

pkinnty

Worldscape Classic name: the patriot
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 3-4 years
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I'd say I'm a active player, I'm not a rule breaker, i enjoy playing classic so i want to see how blitz compares to classic, i will contribute by finding bug's and tell you them straight away.

:)

Yoho

The contents of this message have been hidden.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jeremy

Reminder: Anyone who posts anything but an application here will receive an infraction against their account.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

ross15

Note: Login to the game with your FORUM user name AND password.