News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Massive Blitz Beta

Started by Ry60003333, June 15, 2010, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katie xx

Worldscape Classic name: katie xx
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? 9 to 12 months.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: i love playing worldscape, i feel that if i am a tester i can help improve blitz in anyway possible.i be leave blitz has been made to its perfection but with me as a tester IL help find ways to improve its image.
thankyou to Ry60003333 and Jeremy for there effort into making it and to all the other helpers.

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.
Your signature has been removed. Please check your PMs for details. --Program

tat

The contents of this message have been hidden.
~Signature~

Pk0wnedall

tat

~Signature~

IownYouSuck

Worldscape Classic name:Nightwatcher
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?:I Have Been Apart Of AllGoFree For 4 Years Now
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:Because I Really Love Worldscape and i have seen blitz at joker's and i see it's awsome but it needs some working on its bugs,i hope i become a blitz beta tester to help you guys fix all this bugs.

cheekybenny

Worldscape Classic name: Cheekybenny
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?
I have been playing worldscape for quite awhile now
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
I just want to see what worldscapes owners have created and i want to help make worldscape blitz a good server by trying my best to get rid of the bugs.

Accepted. Login to Blitz with the same username and password as you use to login to the Forum.

Mia

Worldscape Classic name: Mia
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website?  Around 4 years.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz:
Because I'm loyal, I don't let people down and I was one but.. i don't know what happened. x.x

Declined. Please do not post another application.

wouter

dieknowsawr

Worldscape Classic name: Dieknowsawr

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? I think this is my 3rd or 4th year :D.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: Because i know alot about this stuff and i have been with this server for 3 years and I may say it's the best :D. I can be a major help with the bug's since I have ran my own client. I can find bugs easy and tell you them and hopefully this will be the best runescape private server.Thank you for your time Jeremy and Ry60003333.

~ Dieknowsawr.

dieknowsawr

Drunk Mario

Worldscape classic name: Drunk Mario

How long have you played or been apart of the allgofree website? About 3 years.

A few sentences on why you should be granted access to blitz: I think i should be granted access to blitz because i am good and finding bugs and notifying someone about them. I am also good at getting id's for emote, items..etc. I have a lot i could do for blitz. Also if i had access to blitz i would actually test it and do good work.. I really want blitz to be good when it's out so i would do a great job and i would do a lot.I love to test new servers! Thank-you for taking the time to read my application!

-Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

pkinnty

:)

IEnterI

Worldscape Classic name : I Enter I

How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? : About 1,5 years.

Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I love to play Worldscape, and i want to be a beta tester in Blitz because i'd like to make Blitz better. Also i have played many other private server for a long time. I'm pretty good in finding bugs.

Thank youu :)

-Enter

(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Pedobear!

Kannabis

Worldscape Classic name: Kannabis
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? A few months, i love it.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: This is going to be one of the best servers to hit the internet, and i would like to contribute to finding bugs so people dont go and abuse them :)

Declined. Please do not post another application.
Your mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open.

Yoho

Worldscape Classic name: Yoho.
How long have you played or been apart of the AllGoFree website? i have been a member roughly for 10 months.
Few sentences as to why you should be granted access to Blitz: I'd say I'm a active player, I'm not a rule breaker, i enjoy playing classic so i want to see how blitz compares to classic, i will contribute by finding bug's and tell you them straight away.