News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Should we bring Classic back?

Started by Ry60003333, February 05, 2011, 01:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we bring Classic back?

Yes.
80 (87%)
No.
12 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 92

gomes97

There are many new ideas but I hope the game does not destroy
just change anything except for with skill capes and BGS ss you can not do so and so and three hits.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joker

Guys..Ryan asks us if WE want classic back NOT TO UPDATE IT...We want classic as it is...The Old Worldscape server...Yes i don't want new updates in classic..I WANT IT AS IT IS...
Thanks.

Wild

Classic back = me back :D

EDIT:
No skill capes. because the stats are 135?

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Sad Panda

I want it back, but I don't. I want parts of each. How about we bring Classic back and work on a new project. Use a ton of coding from Classic and some from Blitz. Put the better parts of both games in.

gomes97

classic just classic shows and blitz blitz

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

dieknowsawr

I just want classic back . No big updates just the same classic. It was fun like that..

Diva La Viva

Quote from: dieknowsawr on February 06, 2011, 12:52:58 PM
I just want classic back . No big updates just the same classic. It was fun like that..
Agreed.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Dug

Honestly, I wouldn't mind either one.
Nevertheless Releasing classic for a week to compare blitz from classic could be a bad idea because after that week you'll have players whining for it to be permanently back and i do know that it would probably cost more to have both betas up right?
Therefore as the "Egyptian youth" i urge you "President Mubarack" to make everyone sure that this is what they want.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

It's it a great idea to bring classic back but add the blitz features. Like adding the godswords, skillcapes (get at 135), bandos. Etc.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: caponer on February 06, 2011, 01:22:45 PM
It's it a great idea to bring classic back but add the blitz features. Like adding the godswords, skillcapes (get at 135), bandos. Etc.
Then everyone above 135 would have to start over, aight? I don't feel for doing that...

Sad Panda

No... You don't have to regain any levels.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 06, 2011, 01:28:43 PM
No... You don't have to regain any levels.
Then i'm fine with the add thing... but i'd rather have just classic and just blitz. But i'm not the one who decides it.

M I K E

You should add shops what give Barrow gloves, or make them recieved as a drop from northpole!

And i knew they would get classic back..allways knew it..

Joker

No..We need classic as it is it was fuckin' epic already...there is no need to update it.