News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Should we bring Classic back?

Started by Ry60003333, February 05, 2011, 01:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we bring Classic back?

Yes.
80 (87%)
No.
12 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Ry60003333

Since Blitz hasn't been doing as well as we expected, we thought we would copy off Jagex a bit and host our own poll/vote to bring back WorldScape Classic, the original WorldScape server.

Now, we would keep running a world of the current Blitz server if people wanted to still play on it, but Classic would be our main server. If we do bring Classic back, we would probably still use the forum accounts, but we would create a webpage that allowed you to recover your original Classic account and copy everything on it over to your forum account.

Vote away. 8)

Q&A:

Quote from: Mute on February 05, 2011, 01:56:04 PM
I'm assuming that you still have our stats backed up for us to return to...?

Of course I do, I would never erase the Classic accounts. :-\

But, we want to use the forum account names for Classic so that our Admin tools and the highscores still work. So we would set up a webpage where you enter your original Classic username and password, and then that becomes 'attached' to your forum account, and you get everything from the past account when you login to the game.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

greepfruuy

Yes, the blitz is just looking the same as classic.
I've been in this community for over 4/5 years.
This is just the most horrible update ever. ( Sorry, but i have to be hard on this part )
And everybody left *crying*
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

greepfruuy

I hope so,
If he doesn't have the stats backed up, this update is pretty useless.

Joker

YES Y TO THE S~!
OMG I AM SO HAPPYYYYYY!!!

Ry60003333

Of course I do, I would never erase the Classic accounts. :-\

But, we want to use the forum account names for Classic so that our Admin tools and the highscores still work. So we would set up a webpage where you enter your original Classic username and password, and then that becomes 'attached' to your forum account, and you get everything from the past account when you login to the game.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

greepfruuy

When will this update be made?
I do not feel like waiting 2 years like blitz.
When blitz is really.. really.. really.. looking like classic.

gomes97

Yes, I think but it's unfortunate for you because you have not created blitz intended but stupid than your old accounts well level?sorry if I ask about who you are heading but my english is not so good and I do this with google translator but it translates the complete body and some things have a different meaning in Dutch than in English.
and my last question how long does it take for it to come back?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sad Panda

I am torn between the two. Each game has many advantages over the other..

Joker

Ok sorry but there is no such need or use of high scores since most pk players like me,oscar,lolk..etc...have 135 and it is Impossible to know the end of the exp rate of lv 135..also i want to use my classic acc because this acc is Joker_ and I dont want my name to be Joker_ but my classic acc is : "Joker"..So i dont wanna use my forum acc please.
Thanks you.

Stephi

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 05, 2011, 02:39:46 PM
I am torn between the two. Each game has many advantages over the other..

I was thinking of that too.

Blitz has gotten some new players which they worked hard to earn their levels and items If they join classic others have more advantage of having higher level, and rares (which are kinda not rares  :o)

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Joker

We also worked hard to achieve our levels in classic and as ry said he won't turn off blitz.

Sad Panda

I say that we turn it on for a week or two. Depending on how things go he'll keep it on or turn it off.

Spurs

Will I be able to get my account that was hacked back?  :(

~Brian

Voltimolt

Quote from: Itsmebrian on February 05, 2011, 04:03:49 PM
Will I be able to get my account that was hacked back?  :(

~Brian

Yes he saved all the files from when he released blitz. So he'll restore those files. just as it was before blitz was released.

Spurs

Yeah but I don't have the password for it since it was hacked.