News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

"Unable to complete login, Please choose another world"

Started by Francis, December 30, 2010, 04:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

A few days before i had the same problem but it was a bit easier, This time it is a bit different. I can't login to world 1 or 3 and i see that there are people on both of the worlds and players keep changing so i know the server isn't updating. When i login both of the worlds the message keeps changing!! Sometimes it's "Unable to complete login, Please choose another world". Sometimes is "Error connecting to server". I'm so confused. Can someone please help me? Is this the same as last time? Should i wait for ryan to reboot the login server?

Thanks.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Yoho

I think I read something somewhere saying he's fixing it.

Francis

Right after i posted this and i tried logging in it worked, I have been trying to login for about an hour and a half and now it suddenly works, Sorry for the trouble.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.