News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Screen.

Started by Yoho, January 04, 2011, 09:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Okay, I leant on the keyboard now all the icons and such are small, i remembered doing it once but I fixed it, this time I don't know how.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

If you can't read the last one then it's because that's what I can see, yes I can Ctrl and roll the scroll on the mouse to zoom in but I don't want to do it every time i visit a new page.

Insomnom

Click on the little tool in the top right corner and set the zoom to 100%.
It should then stay that way when you close/open your browser.

And I can't tell, but if your desktop is affected as well you should be able to just right click on it and set icon size to.. whatever you like, normally.
(It will most likely be under "view")
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

No, that was the first thing I tried, when I change it, it goes smaller and black around the screen.

Insomnom

Have you tried checking your resolution?

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

Yeah, i changed it to every size, it just get's smaller.

Francis

Is your a computer a wide screen? Because my computer is a wide screen and the resoloution is 1280 x 800. Also, Trying holding "Ctrl" on your keyboard and scroll up, it will make the icons a bit bigger, tell me if this helped :)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Hrm. Well those are the most basic solutions (aside from ctrl+0 lol). Don't really know what could be wrong, to be honest.
Sorry. :\

And Francis.. did you read ANYTHING on this topic? o.0

Made by Pride.

Yoho

17" 1920x1200.

When I make it smaller it does this.

Quote from: Francis on January 05, 2011, 08:34:26 PM
Is your a computer a wide screen? Because my computer is a wide screen and the resoloution is 1280 x 800. Also, Trying holding "Ctrl" on your keyboard and scroll up, it will make the icons a bit bigger, tell me if this helped :)

Quote from: Yoho on January 04, 2011, 09:15:49 AM
If you can't read the last one then it's because that's what I can see, yes I can Ctrl and roll the scroll on the mouse to zoom in but I don't want to do it every time i visit a new page.

No, it did not help, it just annoys me because you didn't read anything.