News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Misplaced Npc

Started by Carbon, November 17, 2010, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbon

I was in Castle Wars and I stumbled apon this:

I'm pretty sure it walked through walls or something and ended up there. When you teleport with him it brings you to mine essence. And when you talk to him he say's, "Please come back later." This isn't the first time I've seen a misplaced Npc... I've seen a Big Rat in lumbridge, but once I killed it, it fixed the problem, but thing is... I can't kill this guy  :P.

Chaoslancex

Ooooo I bet you that's the guy who sells you magic skill cape, I found the guy that sells fire making cape lol.

Carbon

Sounds like that would be what he does, give magic skillcape. He belongs in Yanille I believe, 'cause when I walked out of essence place it brought me there. Seems like he had a long journey  :P.

M I K E

Dude don't take screenshots of me  :-\

Carbon

Quote from: Mute on November 18, 2010, 11:16:07 AM
Quote from: M I K E on November 18, 2010, 07:38:58 AM
Dude don't take screenshots of me  :-\
It's an in-game character made up of pixels, what's so bad about taking a screenie of it?
It's not like it's paedophilia or anything.

Agreed, and you aren't in this picture at all... I'm the person behind the NPC. ???

Sad Panda

Carbon

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 18, 2010, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: Mute on November 18, 2010, 11:16:07 AM
It's not like it's paedophilia or anything.
It's not...?
Well it's not a picture of M I K E, so it wouldn't be.

Sad Panda

Good point... Wait.... CW works on here?

Carbon

A bit glitchy, but yeah, works.  :D

Ry60003333

Yeah we will be doing some major bug fixing in Castle Wars sometime soon, it is on my very long to-do list. :P

Thank you for this report though, as it confirms that there is something wrong with the Npc movement code that is letting Npcs travel these very far distances!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

cody the coder

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 19, 2010, 12:51:41 AM
Yeah we will be doing some major bug fixing in Castle Wars sometime soon, it is on my very long to-do list. :P

Thank you for this report though, as it confirms that there is something wrong with the Npc movement code that is letting Npcs travel these very far distances!

If you have a npcmovment cfg file, maybe i could help..
Merry Christmas ! :)

Ry60003333

Quote from: cody the coder on December 27, 2010, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 19, 2010, 12:51:41 AM

If you have a npcmovment cfg file, maybe i could help..

Blitz is written from scratch and doesn't have any of the crap in it that you are accustomed to seeing in a server, and it doesn't have that file, so this will not help.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.