News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Top Clan

Started by Nick©, April 27, 2010, 09:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Vote for the top clan here. I will not add any clan to the list unless someone votes for it. You can vote for the clan you're in. Two votes per person per week. One vote per clan per person per week out of your two. I want this done by overall clan and not by certain members. Not a popularity contest.

Alliance---Ryan7---21
Death Zone---Chaoslancex---17
R0b1n B4r4g3's Clan---R0b1n Br4g3---6
Organization XIII---Roxas---2

Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Nick©

Ok, added. That's your one for the week. No changing your choice. =)
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

lollol

Deathzone For LIFE!!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pk0wnedall

I'd have to say The Alliance.

I've changed my vote.

wouter

Yoho

if your allowed to vote for a clan that has closed, i vote for flawless/lawless, if not, then i'll vote for Elite 7.

Nick©

No closed clans are able to be voted for. Yours votes have been added.
--Brenden Hills

Joker

DEATHZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volcanic Me

Nick©

Ok added... Joker, your signature says 'Sunsets go and come".... Lol.... It's sunsets come and go... at least get it right..
--Brenden Hills

dieknowsawr

Nick©

Ok, added to the list. Keep em coming!
--Brenden Hills

lollol

ooooh,joka u made a banner excllente,and btw its so big but keep it commin

I Vote For DeathZone
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Quote from: Nick© on April 28, 2010, 07:11:25 PM
Ok added... Joker, your signature says 'Sunsets go and come".... Lol.... It's sunsets come and go... at least get it right..
mkay i ama change it ::)