News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Top Clan

Started by Nick©, April 27, 2010, 09:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

well I a gonna put it in rules next time I edit. The week hasn't roles over for me yet so I'm not counting that. Vote tomorrow please. Only 13 hours and 17 mins away.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Nick©

B-U-M-P!!!!!  Start making this weeks votes now.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

Quote from: chaoslancex on April 29, 2010, 09:45:11 PM
Death Zone

UPDATE:
Hey Nick my second vote is for
Organization XIII

I vote Death Zone and Organization XIII

Nick©

Ok, added. O13 has it's first vote.
--Brenden Hills

Volcanic Me

The Alliance and Robin Barraged. xD

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

Joker

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Maxi

Nick©

Ok, added. Nice to see you back, Roxas. =)
--Brenden Hills

Forg3d

Nick©

Why aren't you using Volcanic Me? And why isn't that a forum mod account? Not added... Prove that you aren't Travis and I'll put your vote up there...
--Brenden Hills

I Am Number4

dz and scream. pl0x :D

Yoho