News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Top Clan

Started by Nick©, April 27, 2010, 09:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Lollol, you're only able to vote once a week. Keep the votes coming!!
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

the alliance

ps.dz fails

Nick©

Ok, added your votes. Keep on voting, everyone. Pk0wnedall, you aren't allowed to change your vote so I'm keeping it as is. You can vote again on Monday when the new week roles along...
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

Death Zone

UPDATE:
Hey Nick my second vote is for
Organization XIII

Nick©

Added your vote to the list, Oscar. I decided to edit the rules a bit and now you can vote for two clans a week, but only if you want to. If you don't want to then just vote for one. If you only vote for one then it still counts as one vote so it's fair still. Pk0wnedall, I'll put yours up for alliance and for dz. Dz and dz are currently tied.
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

QuotePk0wnedall, I'll put yours up for alliance and for dz. Dz and dz are currently tied.

Thank-You, Now there even! I love both clans. ♥

Nick©

What...?? Only post if you're voting.... The new rule starts next week but I'm gonna count Pk0's cause I don't feel like editing right now...
--Brenden Hills

Ventus

i vote for the alliance  ;D
Wether he'll come for us or not, we hope it's soon,
hurry back she said,
One more journey and maybe it'll finally be over,
if he comes back.
I'll be here fighting my way out of the darkness, with one other friend.
While the third one is trapped,
Until we find her, in the realm, once again.

Nick©

Ok, added. Keep on voting, everybody.
--Brenden Hills

Joker

When the clan is going to win after how much voting?

Nick©

This goes forever. Which ever clan is on top at the time is the top clan.
--Brenden Hills

Joker

Wow...this will never end,can one person vote for 2 times?

Nick©

Two votes per week. You can use one vote on one clan. You cannot use two votes on one clan in the same week.
--Brenden Hills

Joker

Alright,Put that in Rules please.
This week i vote for deathzone.