News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

To Ryan and Jeremy.

Started by Ryan7, April 09, 2010, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan7

I and a few others think that the food Choc-Ice should be deleted. Ideas supporting my statement is people sometimes use choc to pk with, filling their other spaces with worthless items, or eggs. Not losing your items in your inventory is bug abuse, and that is breaking the rules. Using pumkins to pk, you do lose items in fair fights, and you will not be breaking the rules if you die not using the inventory glitch to keep the items you're wearing. Hope the idea will be confirmed.

-Ryan7

Please post your opinions.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Kryptonite

I agree but it does have it's uses

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Nick©

I'd rather keep it than get rid of it altogether. Instead of deleting it I hope that they'll decide to reinstate the ::chociceisyummy code so that it can be more plentiful. It's not really bug abuse it's just nooby. It's how this game was programmed not like cheating or anything...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

dieknowsawr

I agree with it but, it will increase looting and then that will make lots of trouble for you guys about people looting. Just saying  ::). But I agree :).

maxmager

I agree with ryan, and the looting thing, did any of you notice how you are always looking for barrow's gloves? because no one is ever losing theirs, if people actually did lose thair items during pking, the item chain would be put back together, and we would have more gloves and shields around.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Kryptonite

you can buy shields from the online shop at: http://www.allgofree.org/shop.php for 80m

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

xx hottie xx

wait... Theres a choc ice command?
how do i use it?

Dench

Quote from: xx hottie xx on April 10, 2010, 10:00:42 AM
wait... Theres a choc ice command?
how do i use it?

It was removed a while ago.

Yeah i agree choc should be deleted  ;D

pkinnty

i agree with wat maxy said

chocs need to be deleted
:)

XheroX

The cycle of b-gloves stopped every since the hole choc-ice started, People who does not know how to pk somehow survived in the wilderness because of choc-ice and the fact that players has the guts to wear rares and not be scared of loosing it is just very irritating. I agree with this post 100% . xD

Nick©

But some players that use chocs are actually half decent and forcing them to switch would be a pretty gay thing to do. Anyway Jeremy has asked me for choc ice so he could pk multiple times so I doubt Choc-Ice will be deleted....
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

freak m4n

i agree because hat ryan said the pick some choc-ice and put some junk in the inventory so they don't lose b gloves.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Nick©

If you are gonna be looting the items now that they're dropping then I'm disappointed in all of you....
--Brenden Hills

mafia137

I agree with this, When i beat someone in the wilderness they never drop.
People use this to there advantage way too much.

Shouldn't this be in suggestions?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Pk0wnedall

I think choc-ice should get all deleted, They should make it so if you have "2000" Choc-Ice when you eat it, It eats all of it so that way if people do get it back it's no use.

Please Delete Choc-Ice, It Would Fix The Pking Economy A LOT!