News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

To Ryan and Jeremy.

Started by Ryan7, April 09, 2010, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

wow guys... your all up tight about losing your items who cares. most of you have about 100 sets of your pking gear. and for barrows gloves who cares you lose them and you gain them if your a good pker.

so what if a 0 item noob kills you and loots you harden up it's a game.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

loldogs

The only problem with what you are saying is that the no itemers aren't the ones killing. They go there just to loot.

Nick©

Did I mention it's just a game? If you're at home deeply thinking about this "issue" then I think you should lay off the game for a while.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

Stop spamming; it's starting to make me mad. I'm busy in real life right now, so I can't get on here much. But when I do get on, I see loads of spam. Awesome.

On another note - I'm locking this until Jeremy sees it and does what he wishes with it, since people are spamming and arguing.

Locked.