News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

To Ryan and Jeremy.

Started by Ryan7, April 09, 2010, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

I like how I'm basically the only one who admits to using chocs and wanting to keep them while I know some of the others that are for getting rid of it use it too. I won't say who they are because it might 'embarass' them...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Flame

People can still type ::clientdrop or just close out of the client so getting rid of choc ice wouldn't change anything

Strength Pkz

Quote from: Flame on April 11, 2010, 12:41:10 AM
People can still type ::clientdrop or just close out of the client so getting rid of choc ice wouldn't change anything
Very true Flame.
They could easily still do that.

Kryptonite

Sometimes they are late typing that or closing the client so it doesn't work because it logs out after they are in lumbridge

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

i most use chocs against people i don't trust who will loot but, if everyone drops then you can loot them aswell to get back what you lost, but i have seen someone who eats pumps and uses ::food everytime he eats so...

Drunk Mario

i think chocice should be deleted.. even though i used to use it i don't anymore just because it glitches stuff up and pumps heal fully anyways. I support you 100% Ryan.

maybe make a poll? then once like you get 100 yes then it will be done? or something along those lines.

(should chocice be deleted?)
option 1: Yes
option 2: No.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

What about, Make you lose all items, except 3 (or more/less) when your inventory is full? :)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on April 11, 2010, 04:55:12 PM
What about, Make you lose all items, except 3 (or more/less) when your inventory is full? :)
that would be many items on the ground if there were noobs there.. plus if you don't want to lose an items, simply don't wear it.. or just learn what some players are capable of doing and protect your items in your bank when you fight them.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

IF THE CHOCS GOT DELETED,there is another way to do for not losing your stuff...

Coleshot1

Kind of a different subject... But.
WorldScape PvP is missing most of the reason people loved it in RuneScape. Without getting the opponents items as a reward, it's solely a test of skill. It takes a lot of the thrill out of pking. Getting rid of choc-ice altogether would make it so people couldn't easily fill their inventory and still heal. If it was deleted, they'd have to either type fast or not heal at all. As for using choc-ice out of PvP, pumpkins are just as useful, having to heal less often, and they're easy to get.
Another alternative is to fix the glitch itself, but I doubt that's going to happen.

-Coleshot1
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Pk0wnedall

I don't know if this has been said, but I think we should delete choc-ice and instead if have ::food give you 4 eggs, we can make it ::food give you 4 un-noted pumpkins.

XheroX

Guys, what happen to those days when people use to pk with pumpkins? How come you guys don't have the same attitude towards it now? People use to pk with pumpkins and get there stuff looted and there was no hard feelings AT ALL. But now no one has the courage of fighting in the wilderness without choc ice in there inventory, it has to be there, it's a must now.

Kryptonite

I pk with pumpkins... I train with choc ice and also use them for when I take random damage or getting piled by noobs

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Nick©

How about this... Don't delete chocs, just don't fight people who use it.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 12, 2010, 11:28:56 PM
I pk with pumpkins... I train with choc ice and also use them for when I take random damage or getting piled by noobs

yeah, i always use choc for training since i always play other games while training so i'm not that bored.

Quote from: Nick© on April 12, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
How about this... Don't delete chocs, just don't fight people who use it.

That's what i do.  ;)