News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danyaro

If you have downloaded it and saved it, then go to the "start" button in the bottom left corner, click, go to  the option with your name, click, go to downloads, then worldscape will be in that section. Double click then double click the next option then go to the option that has 500mg used on it. Then it will work. ;D Then wait for the client to download (takes about 10seconds). Then you can play. ;D

OFF THE WALL

Triniboy

o gone

some reasen i cant play i downloud the caint and its jest gray when i try to play its to slow but earlyer i played ??? ??? ??? ???

Kevin7111

To be honest, I think that instead of plunging into a 508 Server, you should go along and work your way up. I think you should add new items and have a cool drop, kind of like in RuneScape but not interely. :)

Kevin.

Triniboy

Quote from: Kevin on February 22, 2009, 12:44:34 AM
To be honest, I think that instead of plunging into a 508 Server, you should go along and work your way up. I think you should add new items and have a cool drop, kind of like in RuneScape but not interely. :)

Kevin.

As i can say from Ryans screen shots of blitz, there will be new items such as godsword and skill capes and many more. It would have almost all the same items runescape has.

o gone

but on my computer some reason it wont loud and it jest has a red X in the corner of the screen.What do i do  ???

serguy3

o gone, please put this in the 'technical support'.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Quote from: o gone on February 27, 2009, 10:50:58 PM
but on my computer some reason it wont loud and it jest has a red X in the corner of the screen.What do i do  ???

Try and download the client please. Also yes, that post was in the wrong section.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

serguy3

i can't believe how much you and jeremy work on everything. you make sure everything and everyone is following the rules. i'm reaaaaaaaly happy to be a part of worldscapeblitz (yes, i said blitz!!!).

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Hey im new. but boy are yall makin me exited lol. RY, thx again 4 helpin me those months ago. And DANGGGG this rox

tim10pak

That's awesome oh and i am gonna play allgofree more and nice =D

Volcanic Me

160 replies and many months later, may we please have a video? Preferably of the highlighs of what you have complete. =D

juggernaught

Hey everyone, i know no one will see my post, probably, but i just wanted to know Ryan, or Jeremy, will the server/client be playable to Mac OS x computers? because your classic works, but i cannot find any 508 client/servers that will work on my Mac OS x. I hope i can play it. i look forward to playing someday, as soon as it will be playable for us Mac users. :) thanks Ryan, and Jeremy. Good Luck, and Good work on the server!  ;D

Zack

Ryan uses a Mac, I'm positive it works.

Ry60003333

Yes it will work on Mac, and just like the current client there will be a way to change the server IP/Port it connects to, so you will be able to play other servers. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.