News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Angel's Vengeance

Started by m a d time, June 07, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m a d time

K . O . S
Kill....On....Sight By Angel's
-Banjo hick
-karla xx
-Bri
-Wow its joe
-

Welcome to the recruitment page for Angel's Vengeance.

Ranks:
Owner
Elite
Master
Recruit

Owners:
H H H(Holy Trust)
Barrage Pked (S A C R E D)

Elite:
Ipk3rI
Thrive
---
---

Master:
Pirate Jack (Jack Str)
---
---
---

Recruit:
Nn
Theonewhocan
---

Newbie:
R e P t A r
---
---

(New members will be in the "Newbie" rank and will have to kill higher ranks to gain rank)

Allies:
Death Zone
---
---
---

Enemies
---
---
---
---

Thanks to thrive for the awesome angel's siggy and he is a very respected by angels vengeance.
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

serguy3

Well, DeathZone lost a good pk'er, and gained an enemy. I'd like to propose a clan rivalry. GL. TY for just leaving too. -.-

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Death Zone has like 3 rivals but no allies, you should try to make some allies instead of making everyone an enemy.   :-\

m a d time

I agree With zack and i didn't just leave i already told people i was gonna leave soon. ~M~

PS enemies accepted.
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

serguy3

Again; Zack. You're not in DeathZone, and we're big enough to fight anyone, and, most of those clans on there are all GONE.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

m a d time

Quote from: serguy3 on June 07, 2009, 05:40:09 PM
Again; Zack. You're not in DeathZone, and we're big enough to fight anyone, and, most of those clans on there are all GONE.

~Serguys_Pure.

except me who's going to hopeuflly get big or ima be 1 man clan..

serguy3

NVM, I want to be allies. =P That "REAL FRIENDS" this is nice. "Jack" = me.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banana boy

can i join? i'll leave death zone.

m a d time

Quote from: Banana boy on June 07, 2009, 06:40:14 PM
can i join? i'll leave death zone.

Please State ur Stats ~thx~     ~M~

Banana boy

m a d time

Quote from: Banana boy on June 07, 2009, 07:32:22 PM
str 93
att 70
magic 100.

Your Accepted But keep training ur str

Zack

Attack: 129
Strength: 128
Defense: 128
Range: 128
Magic: 130

Join pl0x?

m a d time

Quote from: Zack on June 07, 2009, 08:20:53 PM
Attack: 129
Strength: 128
Defense: 128
Range: 128
Magic: 130

Join pl0x?

Yout In If u was being serious lol and FYI u can be Clan Outfit Designer if u wish just pm me ingame and thx for joining

Zack

I'm serious as long as one certain clan stays on the allies list  ::)

serguy3

Lol, Zack.

@Banana Boy; I realize your "great" friends with M A D, but clan hopping is still disapproved by DeathZone, and speaking on behalf of DeathZone, YOU SUCK. ;D

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!