News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

How to Fix a "Fatal Load Error"

Started by Triniboy, December 29, 2008, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

How to Fix A Fatal Load Error

Hello, I notice quiet a few people have had a problem when trying to start up the worldscape client, and most of the time it says "Fatal load Error"....Well I'm going to show you how to fix it...

Step one..go to my computer...

Then go in your C:/drive.

Open your C:/ Drive and look for a folder called "allgofree"

When you find the "allgofree" folder, Delete that whole folder,....Make sure the allgofree client is not running or else it won't delete.

Once you delete, you should be able to get the client up and running and be able to play your worldscape classic ;D ;).

Con1887

This looks like a Windows vista.  On other computers it will be similar.

cheekybenny

cheekybenny

xx hottie xx

GREAT GUIDE :) Love it though i have windows Xp its diffrent so i used cody the coders Guide to clear the cache : P

Zack

Quote from: xx hottie xx on August 30, 2009, 12:55:39 PM
GREAT GUIDE :) Love it though i have windows Xp its diffrent so i used cody the coders Guide to clear the cache : P

This works exactly the same for XP, just everything looks a bit different.

Ry60003333

If you are on a Mac, the allgofree folder is located in Macintosh HD.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaosman561

great guide but it didnt work for me.......it kinda froze at waiting for downloader and then when i refresh the page it says fatal loading error :(

Delicious

For Mac:
** Close Client if Running**
1. Click on "Macintosh HD" on your desktop, or open "Finder", and click on "Macintosh HD" in the sidebar.

2. Highlight the "allgofree" folder and drag it to the trash.

3. Re-open Client and it will create a new folder in the same location, and should load fine.

*Note: If you have a problem that the loader just becomes "Idle" and doesn't load the client, this procedure shall fix it.

-Tanner

Pk0wnedall

Thankyou Delicious and Triniboy,

This helped me, stopped my fatal loading errors.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

kingjeremy

Works i had trouble getting on but then after i did what u said it downloaded it again and i can play now :) TYTYTY

miamihomies

Thanks For The Help every single time i started it will say "Fatal Loading Error"
Then After I start it it will be fixed.(It will get annoying sometimes!)
Hi! No! Bye! Yes! Clueless? I Love You Sweetie Hmmmmmmm.... Cheese
Thebeatles(my account is worldscape)add me if you want.