News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Bri on June 12, 2009, 12:31:49 PM
In-game user: Bri
Strength: 120
Attack: 109
Defence: 108
Combat: 141

And yes, I know my other account "M A D Time" is owner of angels vengeance, but I would like this account to be in deathzone. :D

~Bri

You are not the owner of Angels Vengeance. If Cj has quit, I am the owner. I came up with the name and the uniform, I will be the leader.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Banjo Hick

bri i just want to say that you still have that thing in the lower right of your signaure that says "angels vengance" i would get rid of that if i were you...

banjo she thinks she owns angels vengence when she applied for chaos's clan?
clan hoping?..

Chaoslancex

omfg are you guys doing the spam thing send her a pm don't do it on here!

Omri

Lance why did you kick me out of the Clan, i got hacked dude.

m a d time

Quote from: chaoslancex on June 12, 2009, 03:08:01 PM
omfg are you guys doing the spam thing send her a pm don't do it on here!

Also she has made her own nooby clan so.. 2x clan hopping lol pce narb ~H~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Bri

In-game user: Bri
Strength: 120
Attack: 109
Defence: 109
Combat: 141

I would like to be back in... X.X

~Bri...

Barrage Pked

Oscar, I wouldn't accept her.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

serguy3

I, second that. Little trader, bri... -.-.

~Serguys_Pure....
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

i third that, first you ditch this clan (i think), then you join angels vengence, then you try to "remake" that clan when its not even yours, then you try to own that clan and be in here on another account, oh and you said to kill people whenever you see them? im pretty sure chaos and mooshu are friends, and me and chaos are cool now, and people in this clan are friends with karla too.

Bri

Banjo, if you don't know the whole frigging story, please don't post it? Here's how it happened: I asked Chaoslancex if i could make my own clan, and he said that there would always be a spot for me in this clan. However, my clan has died, because I haven't got enough people. And yes, M A D Time has taken his account back, and I no longer know the password. I have already talked to Mod Sean, and yes it was considered as account sharing. The account has been disabled, so there is no more to talk about it. Chaoslancex has already let me back in.

And Jack, I have no idea why you are mad at me. I am not a trader...

~Bri

Banana boy

Would you like to be clan allies with bunny wabits? :)

Banjo Hick

ok, im srry bri, i understand now, and as i said above i wasnt sure if that was true or not, but wtf y am i on the kill list

m a d time

Quote from: Bri on June 13, 2009, 01:32:54 AM
Banjo, if you don't know the whole frigging story, please don't post it? Here's how it happened: I asked Chaoslancex if i could make my own clan, and he said that there would always be a spot for me in this clan. However, my clan has died, because I haven't got enough people. And yes, M A D Time has taken his account back, and I no longer know the password. I have already talked to Mod Sean, and yes it was considered as account sharing. The account has been disabled, so there is no more to talk about it. Chaoslancex has already let me back in.

~Bri
So u spoke to sean about my account -.- and got it banned aswell.. you w8... ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Bri on June 13, 2009, 01:32:54 AM

~Bri

Oh, so if you still had the account, you wouldn't have talked to Sean eh? You were all mad because Cj took his account back from you so you got it banned. Good job......Well, I can't say the word on here. :\