News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

hubby

congratulations Steve!  ;D for getting co-owner.
well, guys quit fighting on here, you're going to get it lock.
btw, chaos has a good reason why he resigned people.

Thrive

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
APPLYz0rZ ME Cause all the other current clanz suck (THUMBS DOWN)

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

serguy3

I TOLD YOU, DECLINED FOREVER. I LOGGED ON JUST FOR YOU, AREN'T I NICE? I told you, you keep on making clans, ditching them, joining another, ditching them, coming back to us, making another clan, and so forth. GO INTO A CLAN AND STICK WITH IT.

~Serguys_Pure... -.-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

I can explain... Actually I can't but still I'm [size=20]THRIVE[/size]

It Explains it all. That's how i am, i migrate then move along, I get encouraged, then fail, then decide to move along, then join a clan, then create a clan, then leave my clan

Makes sense right?

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Banjo Hick

serguy3

Ugh.... Thrive.... I swear to god sometimes..... Whatever.... Fine... You're accepted........ Just stop with the clan hopping before Chaos kills you....
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

hubby

jack, you don't have power to accept people  :P
according to the roster your not owner/co-owner.
and i am going to be sticking with that fact, until chaos tell me that you have the rights.

Banjo Hick

i actually agree with you hubby

Voltimolt

Well, according to the roster Banjo Hick. You not in it...

So I think you should shut up and stop spamming this board.

Banjo Hick

is hubby even in the game? i thought not, r u a forum mod or the owner of this thread, i thought not

hubby

banjo, just stop. stop posting on this page, told you so many times. if your going to post something like that
go post something on off topic and i will be glad to talk to you there.

pkinnty

thanks for the co-owner  :D
:)

Banjo Hick

then lets go there hubby

kdog666

Names kdog666
im levell 126 =)
im purty good at pkinn!!
this would be my second clan (clan taco with mod james) was last one
im def the pick of the bunch fur yourr clann cuz i love supporting a group and rivalry :)

Chaoslancex