News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on June 21, 2009, 05:07:49 PM
is this fair? wait, he just said he would give u guys items i thought that admins and owners werent allowed to give away items, wheter they spawned them or not
Quote from: Jeremy on June 21, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Ifz i joihnz this clans kan i havez some stoff for freeh and wear phor pkangh. Thx
He asked if he could have items, not give them away...

Banjo Hick

Volti idk if you can accept people into higher ranks than urs.

serguy3

Voltimolt, you do not have the enacting power to accept people higher than your rank, stop acting like you're a Co-Owner, it's getting annoying. Just because you're "like" or "kinda like" a Co-Owner, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ONE, YOU NEED THE CROWN NEXT TO THE NAME FOR THAT. SO STOP IT, YOU CAN ACCEPT PEOPLE BUT NOT HIGHER THAN YOUR OWN RANK.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

well jack i dont think ur in this clan so stop telling people in the clan what to do or what not to do because u dont have a say anymore

hm, and banjo you are in the clan i dont see your name?

- fury xx.

Thrive

Omg? JerJer is in the clan? this is a record? Lol.
Why dont we just say we win and thats it.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Banjo Hick

yeah you guys win basically, and fury xx, u ditched this clan then tried to get back in, i dont think ur in a good position to be talking, idiot

im the idiot? well then how am i back into the clan, how about you stop being so nosey and get a life eh?

btw i didnt ditch ws was geting boring so i stoped pking and chaos was rarely on so i didnt pk.

whats the point of being in a clan if you dont want to pk?

serguy3

Maybe a skiller clan? Z0MG.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

yes like jack said, a skiller clan, or another clan ive seen just hangs out in lumby or somewhere and do stuff like drop parties, and u ditched, u left for no GOOD reason, and you tried to come back, ur extremely lucky that chaos is a nice guys, i wouldnt DITCH again if i were you

Thrive

BANJO! ARE U IGNORANT? HES JOKING... AND MAYBE HE LEFT CAUSE HE GOT RESET? OR IS THIS PREVIOUS TO THAT IN WHICH SOME1 KICKED HIM OUT? BANJO I DONT SEE HOW YOUR INVOLVED IN THIS?

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Banjo Hick

well i dont remeber hubby kicking fury out of the clan cause im pretty sure those two r friends and chaos wouldnt do that, and ur right he got banned, um how come hes back on his account, huh? and how r u involved ur lucky u got excepted and besides ur an apprentise, and i dont think i was even talking to you, so shutup, im willing to finish this in pms or on game, srry yet again chaos.... when peopleact like idiots it just ticks me off....

Voltimolt

Everyone SHUT UP. Stick with the Board!

Serguy, Jeremy didn't want to join, He was joking and also, I was Joking!

Every just shut up and stick with the board. Eve Torres!

Banjo Hick

r u like obsessed with eve torres or something? is it you? is it ur sister? is it ur mom? who is it? is it u? i have a feeling its you, and yeah lets stick on topic! but seriously how come ur like in love with her?

Jeremy

That was a joke, I am not in this clan. I figured you guy's would be able to tell the difference between a joke and a real application. But anyways...

Stop flaming and this includes everyone. Any spam or flaming below this post will result in you being banned. Stay on-topic, and don't argue over petty things.

And Zach, don't waste the Moderator's time with petty reports such as the one you gave on banjo_hick. Only use the report feature if someone really broke the rules. Yes he was a jerk, but no that's not worthy of him being punished. This is your second bad report.

The below users have received a 25% warning level, and have been added to the Forum Mod watch list:

@ banjo hick.
@ Voltimolt.
@ Thrive.
@ Image.

I will be watching this thread.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-