News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Are you Mod Material?

Started by Jeremy, October 14, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

We here at AllGoFree have never done anything like this before so please be patient as we're experimenting with this process!

If you contribute to the community and would like to be considered as a Mod of either the forums or the game itself, I'd be happy to hear from you.

To help you know what I'm looking for, here are just some of the things I look for in a Mod:

a. A contributor to the community (be that clan participation, or a host of any community-focused event).
b. A player that plays in the spirit of the game.
c. A player with a secure account.
d. A player who uses proper grammar, who is kind, and who offers assistance when they see the need to do so.
e. A player who helps keep our community safe by reporting in-game rule breakers via the Report a Rule-Breaker thread.

I have a large criteria I reference too while reviewing a player for Mod. While the list above will guide you onto the right path, it is not a guarantee that you will become a Mod if you follow it to the nail.

If you are interested in being a Mod for AllGoFree post here using the following prompt:

-
Username:
Why you’d like to join the team:
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:
How you enjoy supporting the community:
-

Please remember that by posting here doesn’t make you a Mod. All accounts are checked in great detail before I consider sending an invitation to you.

Please be patient as I have a large to-do list and I predict I'll have a lot of applications for this. If you do post, please only post once. One is enough to guarantee that your account will be reviewed for Mod status.

As I filter through the applications I will post on yours individually to let you know whether or not you have been accepted or denied. If you are accepted please head on over to your Inbox here on the Forum and look for a message from me! :)

Please do not ask why I have denied your application. Please understand that I have a strict criteria to follow!

Good luck to you all, and thank you for your interest in making WorldScape/AllGoFree a better place to play!

Happy Gaming.

Jeremy.

Update: Please do not post ANYTHING else but your application. Any other posts will be dealt with as spam promptly.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Genuine

Application accepted!

User name:Australiaman

I'd like to join the team because it would be nice to be able to help out with everything and a good Worldscape experience.

It's nice to meet people and help them, I like to pk and show new people and other people how to pk and things.

I enjoy supporting the community by playing the game occasionally and getting people into the game and helping people out.

Thank you Jeremy. :)

pagesformage

The contents of this message have been hidden.

nature 09

Denied.

username:nature 09

I would like to join the team because i would like to make worldscape a better place.I would also like to try to incouage players to stop hacking, cheating and scamming other players.

I enjoy exploring new places in worldscape. If i happen to find a place my friends don't know of, I tell them the how to get there. I also help people if they have any doubts, if I am able to help them i always do. If i can't help them I look into the matter and get information from other players. If I happen to fall upon a new player in Worldscape I help out in getting him/her to places and telling that player how to get what he needs.

I support the community by helping other players like one player asked me how other players are able to raise their comba level high in very little time?
I replied saying that if you have a level which raises your combat level
(like attack, strength, defence ,prayer) if it is low like your prayer is suppose
level 5, then bury some bones and train that level to a higher level like maybe 50 or 60, you will find that your combat has become alot higher. I also help in reporting players if they use seriously offensive language, I do this becase i want Worldscape to be a mach better place and so that everyone enjoys Worldscape.

Thank you Jeremy!

Yours affectionately,
nature 09/tarmo roxs

Please pay my regards to the Worldscape team.

y y0u di3

Denied.

username: y y0u di3.

Well i have been a part of worldscape for about 3 years.i love to help out,i help out now but my help is not heard.

I love everything about worldscape but i would have to say my favorite part is being able to help new and experienced players.

Well as i already said i love to help everybody and anybody out. And i would love to make worldscape a better and more playful game.
I play every day as long as i can.

I have also turned allot of people on to this game.

nicest regard
y y0u di3

i am faded

Denied.

User name: Faded Dreemz

I would like to join the team because i would like to help players, teach them new things they didn't know. I would also like to join the team because i could help to stop hackers and scammers.

The things i enjoy on Worldscape is, talking to friends, exploring new places and having fun in pk.

I enjoy supporting the community by playing the game most days, telling friends about the game and try to get them to join and helping other players when in need.

Thank you jeremy for reading this. :)

Pk0wnedall

Denied.

Username: Jack7

Why i, would like to join the team: Hello, i am Jack7 and i would love to join the ~All-Go-Free~ staff that would be delightful, i will help the Worldscape community help the Owners have a successful server(already is) tell all my friends about Worldscape and hope they come online worldscape. I always help people that need help, I respect all staff and respect you for chooseing the great staff. People will listen and respect me when I have the crown because it shows that I am a moderator and you have picked me For a reason.

What i'd enjoy the most from WorldScape:  I would enjoy being a Player Moderator Because i will do my best with things hopefully be respected and respect others i would do all i can for other staff and players.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I am supporting worldscape as much as i can i am online the forums basicly 4-6hours daily, help players, get players online, tell my family and friends, help the economy, try to lower the cursing levels and help people to be more friendlyer and i will do the best i can with everything.

So i hope you like why i would like to be a Player Moderator/ Forum Moderator I, hope i get picked and i would love to here back from the ~All-Go-Free~ Team Thank-you to Jeremy for this Topic and i will be monitoring this board constantly I love worldscape its means alot to me as a player i hope this opportunity comes true.

Thankyou Jeremy :)

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)

X

Denied.

Username: Monkeyfart34
Why you’d like to join the team: I love spending time with my WorldScape friends doing whatever they want to do, helping them out with jobs/other things, helping players with things that they don't know or stuck completely stuck and need major help. Sadly, I don't report SO much, but  that is because WorldScape is getting less & less rule breakers, meaning I don't have to report so much. Every now & then I see people breaking the rules and rule breaking lurking about, so i go & report them! We don't want Rule breaker scum on WorldScape now do we :o ?
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: Defiantly spending time with my WorldScape friends & helping them out when they need to, KONGO lines & *drum role* working on WorldScape BLITZ!
How you enjoy supporting the community: I love supporting the community as I Love seeing it grow, and grow & seeing all those little level 3 newbies grow into level 163/172 MASTERS with VERY rich accounts :o And also, seeing that A LOT more players growing & growing to finally know they shouldn't break the rules so their account doesn't get banned/muted. Most players are growing into the player moderator status, If they grow enough & not break ANY rules, one day they might have their goal of a player mod! And I LOVE helping them do that :D

And thank YOU Jeremy, for choosing GREAT player/forum Moderators & being a GREAT co-owner of WorldScape :)

Note: I don't think it matters how long you've played to become a moderator, It just matters how much you help out the community, helping other players, being nice to them, & not breaking any rules. I Hope I do get picked, but if I don't, then that's life and that's how things are :)

WORLDSCAPE ALWAYS FTW!

~Monkeyfart34

hill stead

Denied.

Username:hill stead
Why do you want to be apart of the team: i want to be apart of the team cause i like playing worldscape and also i think that it's cool to act like a police man and a godfather to all the other players

what do you enjoy about worldscape?: i love the fact that that worldscape allows players to communicate and make new friends around the world and at the same time have fun gaming
How you enjoy supporting the community: i love watching and helping players grow from level 3's to lvl 171's.
eg. there was this one guy who needed help and i told him where and how to get his stats up like prayer level by burying ourg bones

thanks Jeremy ,for creating a lovely game like worldscape to help people communicate with other people around the world
peace out ;D

Drunk Mario

Denied.

Username: drunk mario

Why you’d like to join the team: i would like to join the team because i want to got more involved with the game and people won't doubt answers i give them. also because i want to be able to help with everything that i can! And i would also like to be on the team because i think that i have done kinda alot for a non-mod/admin.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: i enjoy hanging out with my friends and talking and training with them. i also like to help players in need of(well i try to). i really enjoy talking to staff when they are online!!
how you enjoy supporting the community:
i like to help new players with things. And i report all rule breakers i see! i also like to play the forums games and interact with everyone.I also like that all the different kinds of people that play!( Dutch,American..etc)

i am sure that you will make the right decision on picking a new mods/admins as you have done with your whole staff! thanks for taking time to! look at my post

sincerely and respectfully,

~drunk mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Denied.

Username: Caponer   

Why you’d like to join the team:I have been playing allgofree for a long period of time now. I have always been playing this game for min. 1 hour a day. I really like the game. What I don't like is that the Mod's & Admin's don't speak dutch or any other language for the most part. There are lots of dutch players. They break rules like everyone can do. Some have offensive language in dutch that Mod's and Admin's don't understand. Thats why I think that I would be a good addition to the team. A multi-lingual person is a benefit to the ~All-go-Free~ team.  ( I'm trying the best i can to get my English perfect.)

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:  I enjoy my friends the most in the game. It is fun to hang out with them and go to wildy and funfight some. I like the way the 'rare' stuff is going around in all-go-free. It connects people with each other.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I report every rule breaker i see. Sometimes i just warn them. I also help new people, friends and others when they need so. I always try to be nice to people except when they break rules.

Jeremy and Ryan, keep up the good work! ~All-go-free~ will rule when Blitz come out!
I'm really excited!!

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

wouter.

Zack

You have been successfully recruited to join the Moderation Team here on the Forums!

Username: Zack

Why you’d like to join the team: I feel that I have helped the community of WorldScape quite a bit, and would like to help even more to stop the spreading amount of rule breakers and spammers that are currently plaguing WorldScape. (Mainly on forums.)

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy the immensely diverse community that is here on the forums and in game, and the experiences and new people that come with it.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I try to help new and experienced players in game and on the forums by teaching them how to make money, post pictures/videos, etc. I report rule breakers as I see them, and explain the rules if necessary. I love taking part in community games (Questioning the Question etc.) and just interacting with the community in general.

I would love to join the AllGoFree team and I am eager to hear your response,

Zack.

God Colin

Denied.

Username: God Colin
Why you’d like to join the team: Ever since i started Worldscape i read the rule's and noticed its a huge responsibilty in taking in a staff position. It's been a huge dream to become part of AllGoFree's staff to me and i've done what i could to not give a bad image about myself. I want to join the team to give as much help as possible to the staff, player's, and community of allgofree and worldscape. I also would like to help stop the rule breakers and offending players/posters.
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: There are a few thing's:
1. The player's
2. The Community
3. The staff
4. The game
How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy supporting the community, because it gives me a sense of joy to know that im doing what i can to make a amazing game for the community a safe enviornment not only in game but on the forum's.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Thrive

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

HotMax123

Denied.

username in-game and out: Hotmax123

what I have done for the community: I have reported many players for offenses using the report abuse button, mostly for offensive language which is most common. I am also currently gaining my skill levels to join Death zone a clan lead By Choaslancex.

I never use offensive language and In spirit of the game if was in a Worldscape religion I would be A saradomin because I would like peace in worldscape and in the world.

Have a very secure account, I have not told anybody on all of worldscape even the first letter of it I was almost account hacked once when some one told me to change my password to get me some h'ween masks but then I said no and Immediately reported him. I also like to help other players out by telling them al the tele codes helping them get started, and lso helping them to pk.

I am on pretty often about 20 hrs per week and I really hate when people try to duplicat that makes me mad because it's not really fair to other players who don't have as much good items.

If I become A moderator I would make sure to make worldscape a safe and secure place for players just to have fun! :)

I mostly only use proper grammar exept for personal chat and maybe only a few times I say it in-game 

Thank you for reading Hope to be on the team, your guy, Hotmax123
and thank you jeremy for teaching me how to take screenshots!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬