News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Are you Mod Material?

Started by Jeremy, October 14, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Denied.

Username: Chaoslancex

Why 'd like to join the Team: I would like to be part of the forum Staff, Because i love to help everyone on the forums that are in need of help, I know for a fact that I won't let all-go-free down.

What you enjoy the most from Worldscape: I enjoy the community both forums and game, i enjoy the wildy and the fact that i get to help others, I also enjoy the respect that most players give you, one more thing I love is how on the forums we can express our selfs, and that we all have a say on updates for upcomming blitz, point is I love that we have an opinoin and that opinion will be taken into consideraition I love that we all are one big family.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I do my job as a player Mod and help everyone and if i can't be of help i would redirect them to someone who will, I give people advise and keep them going am nice to all, and I keep a very succesful clan for the public, I do my best to help on the forums and am a really good listener if you need someone to talk am always there for you no matter what.

I'd love to hear from you, thank you for your time.

Oscar H.

kxdk

Denied.

Username:
kxdk

Why you’d like to join the team:
I believe if i get moderator i can spare ideas of new things, some things i like, i want to have fun. I don't want moderator jsut for the powers or anything like that. One reason i would like to is possibly to be noticed.
The reason i want to be noticed is for some of the ideas i can contribute to the server.

I also beleive if i am moderator i can try to calm people down pking, i've seen people cussing if they die. Glitching if there mad at someone or jsut do it to be mean. I believe everyone should get a chance to be a moderator and i believe now should be my chance to be one on this server.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:
The PVP and events, I love to PVP and get better at it each day, it's a good way to crash some extra time if your bored of training. And the Events like camp for newer players to gain some money, the Worldscape reteraunt i am apart of is awesome, everybody pretty much loves it.

How you enjoy supporting the community:
I like to talk with friends, helping new players, giving some items like obsidian shields if there "new" or whatever you should call it.

I know in the past i've had a little "anger" against some people, but that's just apart of like and everybody should forget some little things, like so, that i just announced.

------

Berserker

Denied.

Username: Berserker

Why i want to become an in game mod: I would like to become an in-game moderator because i am very active, and i am always at ::wildy where alot of the players are at, and i would be able to find rule breakers and such.

How i help: Since i am always in the wildy i am always pking, i am always helping out new pkers. Also i love getting new players to play and "showing them the ropes" so to speak.

What i like about the game: What i like about this game is that i am able to interact with other players, and also pk and have fun!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Bri

Denied.

Forum User-Name: Bri
In-Game Username: Bamz0rz
Why I'd like to join: I'd like to join as a forum moderator, because I feel i can help people, and I am on forums a lot.
Why I'd make a good member of staff: I'm constantly on forums, as said above. I have a LOT
of experiance on forums, so I hope you consider me.
How I enjoy ~All-Go-Free~: I enjoy AGF by playing, I used to pk, I have my own succsesful clan, and I follow the rules a lot.
How I help: I like to guide new users around ~All-Go-Free~, and i can help people get started for pking. :)

Thanks!

~|Bri|~ :)

wouter

Denied.

-

Drunk Mario

Denied.

i think that is nice caponer, but that is up to jeremy to decide if we can have a second chance.

your in-game username: drunk mario

why you would like to join the team: the moderators are a great team together but i think i would be a good addition to the team because i am always honest and like to help players with anything they need help with whenever!! i have been playing worldscape for awhile and it has been an experience of a lifetime! it would mean alot to me if i could work with the excellent.

what i enjoy most in worldscape:i enjoy helping players with anything they need help with! i love to hang-out and chill with my friends(mods and admins too!). I mostly enjoy the effort the mods/admins/owners make to work on blitz and make the worldscape classic community a great place too be!

how you enjoy supporting the community:i enjoy supporting the community by:
helping players
respecting staff
obeying the rules
And i am mature about things like mutes,banns etc. and i don't offend anyone in any way!!
that is why i would be a great addition to the moderation team :) thank you for taking the time to read my post and give me a second chance ;)

sincerely and respectfully,
                              ~drunk mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

tarjeik

Denied.

Username: Rare 4 Life

Why i, would like to join the team: Hello, My Username Is 'Rare 4 Life' and i would love to join the ~All-Go-Free~ staff. I Am Often Online. And I Have Tryed To Help U Guys Very Often. U Guys Are Realy Nice. I Am Probably A Little Populair In This Game. I Think Some Of You Know That I Did Much Help For The Duping Problem.

What i'd enjoy the most from WorldScape: The Best Things I Like About Worldscape Is That People Are Nice, People Stop When I Tell Them That The Things They Do Is Not Allowed For This Game. The Community Is Also Good. And The Best Of All. The ~All-Go-Free~ Staff, U Guys Own All Of All Games Like Moparscape.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I Am Supporting Worldscape As Much As I Can I Am Online The Forums Basicly 1-4 Hours Daily, I Am Trying To Help The Players As Much As I Can, But Truly I Dont Know All About This Game Yet. But I Know The Most. I Love This Game Very Much. And I Like All Players Too.

So I Hope You Like Why I Would Like To Be A Player Moderator/ Forum Moderator , I Hope I Get Picked And I Would Love To Hear Back From The ~All-Go-Free~ Team Thank-You To Jeremy For This Topic And I Will Be Monitoring This Board Constantly I Love All Of This Game It Means Alot To Me As A Player, I Told Many Of My Friend To Play This Game, And Like 10 Of 15 I Asked Started To Play, And Are Still Playing. I Hope This Opportunity Comes True!

Thank You Jeremy :) I Hope You Enjoyed To Read My Message.
Many Thanks From Rare 4 Life

Everyday I'm shuffling. apart from Friday, gotta get down on friday.

I'm so awesome I get more kills than total.

Omri

Denied.

Username- Mage Omri

Why i would make a good player moderate: I'm very active, Helpful and I'm very respectful to staff and players alike. I've been told my many people I'd make a good mod, But the decision is up to the All~Go~Free Staff.

Why i would like to join the team: It's been something I've always wanted and it's been my goal for about two years plus now. And I'm very helpful and I'd do All~Go~Free some good.

How i support All~Go~Free: I'm on a lot, Pretty much everyday for two to six hours, I'm on the game mostly and i always look for rule breakers and i do my best to straiten them out.

I really hope you enjoyed reading my message I've composed for this topic, And i hope you can take me in for consideration for becoming a Player Moderate, And Jeremy and Ryan, You know I'm well behaved, And i follow the rules. Well that's why I'd think I'd make a good Player Moderate, I hope you think the same thing :o

Thanks for your time and i hope you pick me.....Your Friend: Mage Omri ( Mike )

lollol

Denied.

Username:NN
Why you’d like to join the team:I would Like To Join The Team Becouse I Like ~ALL~GO~FREE~
am super active in game and i really respect all the staff members
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:I enjoy Helping People Giving them Free Stuff and rares and helping them through their experience in this great game
How you enjoy supporting the community:I am Enjoying It By Looking For Rule Breakers and I Do my best for stopping them

I Really Hope You Accept Me As An ALL~GO~FREE~ Staff Member And Thank You For Taking a Minute of your time For Reading My Post,Thank You.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Koek

Denied.

Username: Koek

Why you’d like to join the team: I'd really like to join the team because I know I can help people and I'd really like to help them. I'm also a Dutch player and lots of Dutch players use offensive language and not all Moderators understand the Dutch language. Maybe I can inform them a little bit about the Dutch offensive language and deal with it.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy helping other people and be nice to each other. I also enjoy the people being nice to each other (most of them). I also enjoy the language because I'm Dutch and I do bilingual education and this is a great way to practice my English!

How you enjoy supporting the community: When someone breaks the rules or is using offensive language I always warn them, but don't report them. This has changed and I'm going to do this from now on. I'm going to look for rule breakers and I'm never going to use offensive language.

I would love to join the team and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Koek

serguy3

Denied.

Username: Serguy3, Serguys Pure(depending on in-game or not.)
Why I'd like to join the team: I've always loved these forums and decided to come back and be a more active member again.

What I enjoy about the most about Worldscape: Posting, and reading on the Forums.

How I enjoy supporting the community: I've been gone, but i've been a co-owner of DeathZone, and I help people with there small problems like with their signatures.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

stonecold526

Denied.

(username): stonecold526 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(why i would like to join the team): i want to stop the people who are breaking rules , i also want to help test any thing that needs tested , my friend: ncdarrin1 use to be a mod and he said it is awesome to be a mod , help others and i go on alot so that means i can do alot for worldscape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(what i enjoy most from worldscape): getting rares , pwning monsters and players , holiday events , camp , wildy , party room {i love it alot} , talking with friends and other players and training my skills   
(how i enjoy supporting the community): i enjoy it by helping people who ask for help , going on worldscape alot and doing more for the awesome worldscape community
thanks jeremy and other mods for making worldscape an awesome game im proud to be playing worldscape  :)

electric ben

Denied.

Username:Electric Ben

Why you’d like to join the team:I would love and enjoy being apart of all go free staff. I just feel like i could fit in nicely with the crew because im a all around nice guy i help players from time to time when they need help. If i was to be a mod i could help out alot more

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: What i enjoy the most is just socializing with the all go free player's.   :P

How you enjoy supporting the community:. I enjoy helping out expierenced and non experienced players wether its helping them with skills or money or anything else.I know that i could help out the crew lots with ideas, events ECT. I know i dont meet all of the requirment's but being a player mod would motivate me to be better at what you are looking for in a player moderator

ledbetterp3

Denied.

Username:Ledbetterp3

Why you’d like to join the team:Well, I would like to join the team because, to be honest I had been in this position before and lost it (Because the server is not up anymore.) and I would like to help you guys out with rule-breakers wich i already try, but people dont listen to a regular player. It is the truth, I really do not like rule-breaking because it is unfair.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:I like playing worldscape at funpking to make new friends. I like to chat with the people who have problems, and try to help them, and just chat at all. :)

How you enjoy supporting the community: I like to because it makes me feel better about myself. But I dont really support the community as much as I would if i were in a moderator position, if I were, then you guys wont regret it. ;)

Please read this all!               
   Thanks Jeremy

da 0wnd pig

Denied.

Username:da 0wnd pig

Why you’d like to join the team:i like the staff and i want to stop hackers or spammers and i like to help people and make worldscape a better place.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:to play the game and reading on the forums or post on the forums.

How you enjoy supporting the community: i enjoy helping other players.

thanks jeremy.

all go free is the BeST!

combat 119:)
goal:become one of the best pkers lol:D