News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Are you Mod Material?

Started by Jeremy, October 14, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uloveme

Username: Uloveme

Why you’d like to join the team: I think that I've helped Worldscape out a lot. But now i would like to take that experience further, as an in game moderator. To stop all of the scammers, cheaters, and spammers. Plus to be alongside Jeremy, and Ry60003333 would be as a dream come true.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy the diverse personalities of the players, and experiencing what they like and do, so i can make closer friends.

How you enjoy supporting the community:I try to help new and experienced players on Worldscape, to the best of my ability. Like telling them where to go, helping them in pk, helping them if they've lost there stuff, and give a starter amount of coins to new players.

Plus i've been playing AGF since it started, before jeremy was here. And Since i now have more time to the computer I believe that this would be a good decision to make me a player moderator, THANK YOU!

I would be honored if i were to become one of the AllGoFree Staff as a in-game moderator,

sincerely,
Uloveme
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
Atheism its a way of life.
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

jefferist

Username: Jefferist

Why You'd Like to Join the Team:
Since joining Worldscape, I have looked up to the staff and moderators of Worldscape as role-models, and have enjoyed chatting with them.  Also, I have noticed that alot of rule-breaking often goes unnoticed on Worldscape.  I would love to be a moderator to work beside the staff and other mods, and to ensure that Worldscape continues to become a more and more fun environment for players.

What You Enjoy Most From Worldscape:
What I love most is how you get to know the people that you play with.  Time and time again I have met a player selling an item or PKing, getting to know him/her and eventually become friends, all while getting to know that player.  It great to get to know people from faraway places by simple playing a computer game with them.

How You Enjoy Supporting the Community:
I love answering questions that new players approach me with, more so in-game  that on the forums.  I often have players come to me asking for prices on a certain rare item, and I try to the best of my abilities to give them the most accurate answer.  Also, my friend Grimm Jr and I are trying to get the first-ever Role-Playing Worldscape guild off the floor.  I really enjoy taking part in the games on the forums and in-game (such as Hide N' Seek in-game, and Questioning the Question on the forums).  I also love simply chatting in ::lumby or ::etele.

I would be ecstatic to join the team, and cant wait to see your response,

- Jefferist.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

Serina

Username:Serina

Why you’d like to join the team
: I would love to join the team to help out fellow Worldscape members. It would be a great chance to learn even more about worldscape and the staff. I'm sure I would be willing to do the job. I will also make sure worldscape will have less spammers, scammers, cheaters and rule breakers.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy learning a new thing everyday about Worldscape. Like example : First day I learned about ::camp , Then I learned about pking and so on.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy it how whenever I help, a smile goes onto the persons face. If I become mod, I can do that almost everyday!  :)

Extra :
My Age is 14 and I'm always on, unless I have a vacation or something like that. Anyways, I've been on many servers but none of them were good for me, until worldscape came up, I chose to stay here. Worldscape has been good to me, the players, the staff, and the gameplay, If I become mod, I can welcome new players to experience the game as well as me!

-Serina

Bri

Forum moderator or Player Moderator App.

Username:  Bri
Why you’d like to join the team:  I feel that I could help all of Worldscape by becoming part of the ~All-Go-Free~, and that me and Jeremy could get over our differences. I'm sorry about our past Jeremy. I'm really good friends with a lot of the staff, I'm hoping we can get to know each other better.
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:  I like PKing and training IN-Game, and posting on inportant things on the forums, and keepign up with everythign on here.
How you enjoy supporting the community:  I enjoy supporting the community by Helping people that don't know what to do, and I'd gladly help anyone that needs to knwo how to PK or anything else.

Thank you,
Brianna

cloud123

username : cloud123

i almost never been apreciated in most of the games but i said well its there lost im just for making friends so i chose this one i got alot and if u give me the chance ill help everyone i havent got on cuz i dont internet but ill be one for now untill i moved to florida and then ill get back on

I'd like to join the team because it would be nice to be able to help out with everything and the people to have alot of fun

It's nice to meet people and help them, I like to people hang with my friends and always help them and if u give me the chance ill help the new friends that will join 2 :D

i enjoy the community always by just log in and playing makes me feel myself and i like getting people into the game and helping people out

so there u have it see u soon :D

ILOVE2p

when is blitz gonna be out and when i ti scan i have a dowload link

ILOVE2p

when is blitz gonna be out and when it is can i have a link. :-X :P ::) ??? :o :o :o ;D :D :-X

X Strange VII

Username: Mia

Why you’d like to join the team: I love worldscape, I've missed it and honestly, everything about it. Worldscape has improved in many ways and I'd love to be a part of the Staff team. I will be a loyal part of the team, supportive to the team and I know I can do the job right. I'd like to help the players, staff and game, I really enjoy being a part of worldscape because it makes me feel happy. :)

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: The fun, the smiles and the friendly people, the happiness and.. God.. I Love Worldscape hah :P
How you enjoy supporting the community: I like to see the community be happy, Have fun, enjoy the game and making sure.. they obey the rules.  :)
-

Man I say Team alot. Haha.  Thanks for taking your time to read my application. ;D
   I realize how much I missed worldscape.

mafia137

Forum application
Why i would like to join the team:I would like to join the team because i believe i have matured allot and i have allot to give to ~all go free~, I want to help the community by stopping spammers and rule breakers.
what you enjoy about worldscape:I simply enjoy the community here on the forums.
How you enjoy helping the community:I enjoy helping the community, i help players with posting, with the rules and everything in between. I enjoy being on the forums very much.

I would love to be on the allgofree team very much.
Mafia137.

I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Jeremy

Thank you for all of these applications. This thread will now be closed but all applications will be filed on my computer for review later.

Thank you!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-