News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

sniffing candy!?!?!?!

Started by Chaoslancex, May 29, 2009, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

well this started 2 days ago in photo class and as we where chilling there doing nothing, my friend logan said "dude do you know what the jr high kids are doing?" i replied "no i don't" and he went on to say that they where crushing little candies i forget there names anyways the point is they cruched them and then they sniff them up there nose -.- just to feel something.... so logan siad look what i have candie and he started to cruch it and when it was rdy he sniff it too -.- like and idiot it.. i knew it was a stupi idiea cause he started to turn red cause it hurted and he din't crush it good there was still preaty big pieces left -.- he got up an ran in agony, i pointed and i started cracking up  :D

Barrage Pked

Hate that, I see people do it all the time. Crushing up animal crackers, mints, using pixie stix. Full of FAIL. >.<
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Zack

Rofl I did that once in the 7th grade with a pixie stick  ::)

banjo

one of my friends at my table threw salt at me, and it went up my nose, it burned so much, and it was so funny at the same time, i was running around the lunch room in pain my friend had his cell with him so he took a pic of me running a pic of me up close and a pic of me getting in trouble, it was in 6th grade, i stupider earlier than zack was! well im not really the stupid one, my friend was, it was pretty funny to look at the pics though
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

serguy3

Wow, I've never heard of sniffing candy, does it taste sweet? ;D

~Serguys_pure!
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

No it actually burns like hell.

J

no point of that lol...they're trying to look cool and make it look like theyre doing drugs  :-X

Zack

When I did it I was dared to snort one of those foot long pixe sticks. Took me 5 minutes but was worth the dollar...and the bloody nose.

Chaoslancex

lol i man know you guys are crazy well i still don't got the name of the candie : ( but i also seen them do it whit the pixie stick lol wich is funny too.  ;D

Barrage Pked

Hate to admit it Zack, but I've done it with a pixie stick too. And this year, I snorted salt when we got back from lunch. Burnt like crazy. :(
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

Chaoslancex

lol salt are you kidding me loL!!!! and i bet it did hurt alot, it's salt  :P

Barrage Pked

Yes, it did. Lol, I got a minor bloody nose.

Mod Katie

Wow that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of lol

banjo

it burns horribly when u do it with salt, but i just had it thwron at me, not like i was dumb enough to do it on purpose
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

M A D M A N

lmao sniffing Candy up their nose im cracking up laughing! :D!