News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

sniffing candy!?!?!?!

Started by Chaoslancex, May 29, 2009, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Mod Katie on June 01, 2009, 07:30:10 PM
Wow that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of lol

It was a dare for 5 dollars, but to be honest with you, it wasn't worth it.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Delicious

I think that candie-no-to-be-named is Smarties. Kids, don't try that at home.  8)

Chaoslancex

lol yea and 5 bucks!! why!! i would have done it for 1 dollar!!! :D

banjo

lol, but candy and salt and sugar hurt when u snort them,  weed is bad, dont do drugs!
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Zack1

sniffing candie that would've hurt like hell!

m a d time

Quote from: banjo on June 03, 2009, 06:21:17 PM
lol, but candy and salt and sugar hurt when u snort them,  weed is bad, dont do drugs!

lOl they not talkin bout drugs dude,guilty consience?? lol nd rofl chaos 1dollar?? ok! :D ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Banana boy

Sniffing candy for 5 bucks? Hell yeah i'll do that!!

Chaoslancex

well i decided to try is today and... it din't go well  :P

Thrive

try smoking smarties... crunch em up into powder, your first look at smoking is right there. Cept without the lung problems

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Chaoslancex

lol smarties dude those too -.- but it really looks like your smoking it's funny  :D

Zack

Quote from: Thrive on June 09, 2009, 04:05:50 PM
try smoking smarties... crunch em up into powder, your first look at smoking is right there. Cept without the lung problems
Anything that goes into your lungs that's not air is bad for them. O.o

Thrive

lol, correction: NO LUNG CANCER PROBLEMS. Happy?

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Chaoslancex

well they get a kick out of doing it. and i get to point and make fun of them.  ;)

Delicious

Anything that is substituting for drugs can't be good.

bebonator3

haha sounds fun i might do it i dunno y though ???