News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

We have hit 2500 Votes!!!

Started by James, August 27, 2013, 06:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

We can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work you've put into helping us reach our goal of 2500 votes for Worldscape. We are so very grateful to have this fantastic community, and I for one am proud to say that I've been with Worldscape as long as I have, and have seen it grow so much! I know player count isn't the highest it's ever been, but we've taken the first step to get it where it used to be, by voting and letting people know about us.

To thank you all for what you've done, we will be holding two drop parties: One tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern US Time, and one tomorrow (more information coming later on tonight about time.)

Again, thank you for all you guys have done. I can't wait to experience another 7 years of growth with you all!

~James, Kevin, Ryan, and the rest of the AllGoFree staff team.

In other news....

We have fixed the special for the Dark Bow, as well as the normal attack (where it shoots two arrows at once.) Enjoy!

James

In addition to this, we will be doing a DOUBLE-REWARD EVENT for Camp and Zombies this weekend.

nate

noob double poster!!!!!  ;D

But nice!!! i cant wait!!  ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Oh I forgot about this, awesome :D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

The first Drop Party will be starting NOW!!! Everyone to world 1 ::ardy

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Me too, cuz I was getting wings. I don't care though. I guess there's another tomorrow.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

I guess us australians don't get a drop party haha.

Good job on voting guys.

Jarred

Quote from: Jake on August 28, 2013, 02:21:24 AM
I guess us australians don't get a drop party haha.
Agreed.  ;)
Good work all!

dieknowsawr

Good job everyone! What time will be the one today?

Zonekiller

Loved how the drop party was announced and then done on the same day. Gave me loads of time to prepare! =]

Sora

There will be another one today, but the time isn't released  >:( Anyways, good job on getting to 2500 votes!

Dug

Well done gang :D.
We've made ourselves proud =)!!! Don't forget to be kind in these tough days and be nice to everyone!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nate

Quote from: Dug on August 28, 2013, 12:44:14 PM
Well done gang :D.
We've made ourselves proud =)!!! Don't forget to be kind in these tough days and be nice to everyone!

NO! >:(

This is / isn't a serious post

Kevin

I will be doing a drop party in 6 hours.