News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

We have hit 2500 Votes!!!

Started by James, August 27, 2013, 06:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Do you mean like the Turoth item? Or hell cats and all that?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 31, 2013, 08:55:13 PM
Do you mean like the Turoth item? Or hell cats and all that?
Like other cats and dogs and stuff. But those could work also :o

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

A voting reward shop could be another way to bring in more items. I don't know how we're going to go about linking the amount of vote into the game, but if that could be done I suggest this be implemented.

Every big server, or popular server, has a reward for voting shop. Hence why they're as popular as they are. No one ever really wants to vote for nothing. Did you see the difference in people voting when we announced they would be a drop party at 2,500 votes? There was like 100 votes per day more. Now imagine that but 24/7. I'm not asking for every 10 votes you get a Godsword, or something ridiculous like that. Maybe even take out all the Party Hats in the game and add them to the store for a big price. Like 2,500 votes for one person = enough for a party hat.

In addition to what I just said, I think it'd be in community's/economy's best interest to make the items from this store un-tradable. Making them even more rare.

Jarred

Quote from: Jake on September 01, 2013, 12:57:07 AM
In addition to what I just said, I think it'd be in community's/economy's best interest to make the items from this store un-tradable. Making them even more rare.
That wouldn't make them more rare?  ??? There'll still be the same amount of said item in the game, it'll just be traded for other items and so on, circulating the economy.
Regardless, I wholeheartedly support Jake's suggestion of adding a voting shop as like he said, it may/may not introduce new items into the game but it will also encourage voting which in turn, attracts more people. In essence, it's like a big circle of love.  ;)

Jake

I only meant the highest thing you can get from the store should be untradable. That way it's a symbol of how much effort you've put in and in some way making it rare.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jarred on September 01, 2013, 08:52:33 AM
Quote from: Jake on September 01, 2013, 12:57:07 AM
That wouldn't make them more rare?  ??? There'll still be the same amount of said item in the game, it'll just be traded for other items and so on, circulating the economy.
Regardless, I wholeheartedly support Jake's suggestion of adding a voting shop as like he said, it may/may not introduce new items into the game but it will also encourage voting which in turn, attracts more people. In essence, it's like a big circle of love.  ;)
Does this mean you'll do it?

weed

Jake

I don't think it's up to Jarred to add it. Although I'm hoping his support will help us getting this added, or something like this added  8)

Krest I V

Take it into your own hands, Jarred. Don't consult anyone else on this, just make the move. The people want it and you can supply it.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on September 01, 2013, 08:33:31 PM
Take it into your own hands, Jarred. Don't consult anyone else on this, just make the move. The people want it and you can supply it.
And kill anyone who objects, including Ryan.

weed

happyguy3216

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 01, 2013, 09:30:37 PM
YEA! You can't trust the system! (so i threw it on the ground)

I Merk

Quote from: happyguy3216 on September 01, 2013, 11:06:29 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on September 01, 2013, 09:30:37 PM
YEA! You can't trust the system! (so i threw it on the ground)
I'm not going to let you poison me! (So I threw I on the ground)

nate

This is / isn't a serious post