News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

We have hit 2500 Votes!!!

Started by James, August 27, 2013, 06:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Quote from: James on August 29, 2013, 11:59:07 AM
This is why we're having an Australian drop party for people in that zone :-).

As for European, as we have no European moderators or administrators, we have nobody to host one in that time zone.
Hassan has almost the same timezone, ask him. :D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Zonekiller

Idc anymore, server is dead anyways.

Krest I V

Jarred

Gomes is a European moderator.  :o
Regardless, congratulations all on making it to 2,500 votes! 8)

James

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 04:23:14 PM
Quote from: Zonekiller on August 29, 2013, 03:33:04 PM
Idc anymore, server is dead anyways.

Bye then.

This.

Due to the negativity, the AllGoFree owners have decided that we are discontinuing drop parties as a form of rewards for us reaching our goals together.

It is a sad situation, but all the negativity surrounding it is outweighing the positive influences.

I want our community to work as a team, and things like this really irritate me, as I saw it as an opportunity for people to get items, and have fun. Apparently, others didn't see it as this.

Again, After the Australian Drop Party that is happening on the 31st, we are disabling trading/dropping for admins+.

We will be coming up with other methods of rewards, though.

D E A T H

NOOOOOOOOO WHY PUNISH THE ONES WHO VOTED??!?!!? WHY NOT BAN THOSE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS FOR LIKE A MONTH??!?!?!!?

NOOOOOO THE MISERY!!!!!!!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Well that suggestion isn't helping at all.

I say we keep on voting and get to 5,000 and see what we get.

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 30, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
NOOOOOOOOO WHY PUNISH THE ONES WHO VOTED??!?!!? WHY NOT BAN THOSE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS FOR LIKE A MONTH??!?!?!!?

NOOOOOO THE MISERY!!!!!!!
That's not punishing the people who voted. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the people at the drop party, or the people who got the items that were dropped, didn't vote at all. Or even open the topic we made about it. It was really a reward for voting at all. It was a reward to the community for a couple of peoples dedication to voting.

nate

yeah. If it was rewarded for voting, me jake wolf and nick voted a crap ton....  I voted just about every hour, and I would assume they did the same. So if it were for the voters, they would have made sure we all could make it. Idk if wolf really plays, I had church, Jake had school, and idk if nick was there.

This is / isn't a serious post

Ry60003333

We really just wanted to do something to give back to the community; if you guys have any other suggestions for the rewards just tell us. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Krest I V

I think a vote shop would be a good thing to try out. People would definitely see immediate rewards from that and that would probably get us to vote more. Instead of the same five or ten people voting, more people that only play the game and don't use the forum would start to vote too.

Famoo

Quote from: Krest I V on August 31, 2013, 06:09:08 PM
I think a vote shop would be a good thing to try out. People would definitely see immediate rewards from that and that would probably get us to vote more. Instead of the same five or ten people voting, more people that only play the game and don't use the forum would start to vote too.

I completely agree. We need more of an incentive to vote, otherwise only a select few will continue to vote for the server. I like the idea of a vote shop, as people can save up their vote points to buy something nice that would hopefully not ruin the economy.

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on August 31, 2013, 02:00:33 PM
yeah. If it was rewarded for voting, me jake wolf and nick voted a crap ton....  I voted just about every hour, and I would assume they did the same. So if it were for the voters, they would have made sure we all could make it. Idk if wolf really plays, I had church, Jake had school, and idk if nick was there.
I also voted a "crap ton".

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: Famoo on August 31, 2013, 06:51:19 PM
not ruin the economy.

That's the biggest part of it in my opinion. There can't be a Sigil in there for 10 votes, it's gotta be 100. Voting 100 times is actually a lot easier than it sounds.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 31, 2013, 08:19:25 PM
Quote from: Famoo on August 31, 2013, 06:51:19 PM
not ruin the economy.

That's the biggest part of it in my opinion. There can't be a Sigil in there for 10 votes, it's gotta be 100. Voting 100 times is actually a lot easier than it sounds.

Or perhaps more pets for a lot of points.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.