News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Child Labor

Started by Recoil, May 22, 2012, 07:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Funny thing is, they are rare to find. Just not extra special. It's like finding a black girl dating a white guy. Nothing special about it. To be honest, I find it kind of sickening.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Wtf? That's a real thing?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

I know! It's gross. I don't blame Hitler for feeling hate. He just expressed his actions publicly. Nothing wrong with that.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

I like how America is all about free expression. Then when someone foreign does it they hate him for it...

weed

Recoil

This brings us back to Kony. He was fighting for what he believed in. If done here, no biggie. Freedom of speech. OH, it's in AFRICA?!?!?!? There's already a trillion problems there right!?!?!? LET'S GO KILL KONY. Sh*t pisses me the f*ck off.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Yeah, then they don't even do anything about the starving kids there?

weed

Recoil

Can't afford it. Tough luck.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Sadly, that's true. But this brings us back to legalizing child labor for more money.

weed

Recoil

Being starving in Africa < Being exhausted at the end of the day, but with money. These are the two main struggles children face. In conclusion, child labor = good thing.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

And they could buy food with that money. The public doesn't even ask the kids if they like working before they just assume they hate it and flip shit on everyone.

weed

Recoil

From assumptions - back to Hitler. People assumed he was bad, they heard words. "He's killing Jews". There's always a part to the story you may not know.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

I wish America had a leader as determined as Hitler was :\

weed

Recoil

That's what I've been saying!!
Dem digits

Recoil

Case in point: women deserve no rights, Hitler should be a leader, Kony as vice president, child labor around the globe. I can only dream....
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Vice? Hell no. President.

weed