News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Child Labor

Started by Recoil, May 22, 2012, 07:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Yup. Congratz to everyone who blindly followed this public masturbator. Blindly following helped the Nazis and Hitler come into power. Think about that...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Hitler didn't bother me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Me either. I think he was a pretty good guy. Strong leader. The only minor flaw was the whole holocaust thing, but I don't care about that too much. It was easily overweighed by all the good things he did.

weed

Recoil

The greatest speaker of all time. The fact that he got all those followers... Incredible man. Just had slightly bad insights.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

The public makes things out to be much worse than they really are. Like the whole Anne Frank story. Who gives a shit? Why make a big deal about her? She's just one of the 5 million jews that died. Nothing makes her special. She's just the only jew who didn't feel too worthless to write a thing or two about her hiding experiences. It's not like it had a happy ending.

weed

Recoil

Yeah. I agree. Over-dramatic public. The only reason this whole thing was popular. Not even a big deal.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Yup. Just like AIDS and cancer. Such a small percentage of people have it. It's nothing to be all freaked out about.

weed

Recoil

For sure. We need to drop all the little shit... f*ck em. Worry about things that matter - like space travel. Maybe send prisoners out on the moon to fend for themselves. We could save a lot of space for things that matter on Earth.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

I never thought of that :o The only problem with that is cost. But then again - if child labor was allowed, we could fund for things such as this.

weed

Recoil

Exactly. Drop all the shit with cancer. Quit worrying about now. Worry about the future. Money is everything. F*ck opinions and emotions. Do what's best for the future of America's budget, considering its situation.

Edit: Fixed grammar errors
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Yup. Maybe we do need a communist government. Democracies give people who don't know what they're doing too much control of an entire nation.

weed

Recoil

Except women. They don't really do much. You can't tell me they're as good as men physically, unless they're an alternate.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

OH MY GOD I KNOW. Who decided to give them rights? I can't stand listening to them b*tch. The bitchy loud fat annoying ones are the ones who never know what they're talking about. "We want equal pay in the work place!" STFU GOD

weed

Recoil

Look at WorldScape. It takes a special wit to be good with computers. And the Male to Female ratio? Like 200,000 to 1, males. Males are the superior race.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Yep. And then when a girl actually comes along they feel all special for being a "girl gamer". Well, aren't you one of a kind?

weed