News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Back to the classics!

Started by D E A T H, May 24, 2012, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

As of right now I am playing the best RPG of all time in is a classic!This game was on PS1. The game I am playing is "The Legend Of Dragoon". This is probably the best RPG of all time even though IGN and game spot gave it failing scores it still is you can even read the comments on the review!

So the question is do you guys have a good classic game you have played lately?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Not really classic but played some maria games on my old ass gamecube lol good shit right there.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Classic game? Oh i hope these count:
                        Command and conquer: Red alert
                       Spyro
                       Wild arms 1, 2, 3.
                       Winter release 98.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

lollol

Quote from: Dug on May 24, 2012, 07:41:29 PM
                       Spyro
                       Wild arms 1, 2, 3.
                       Winter release 98.

Marry Me! <3
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Kryptonite

Quote from: Dug on May 24, 2012, 07:41:29 PM
                       Spyro
                       Wild arms 1, 2, 3.
                       Winter release 98.

Spyro was the best!!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Diablo 2.

I played the f*ck outta this. One of my favorite games of all time. It came out f*cking 12 years ago (obviously I didn't play when I was 4, I played in like 2005 at age 9). Truly what got me into PC gaming (and all of gaming really). I played competitive as hell with online friends.

But to answer the question, I'm not technically playing Diablo 2, I'm playing Diablo 3 that came out May 15 this year. It's crazy, there was a 12 year gap between the 2 and 3 release. My anxiety was so damn high by the time it came out I played it the first day. It's been consuming a LOT of my time lately. Honestly, I think Blizzard is the greatest game company of all time and my dream is to work for them :D It's unheard to create such an addicting game. Ask anyone that owns Diablo 3 (or Diablo 2 for that matter), it takes up so much of your time and it flies by like nothing. Playing online is f*cking insane, probably the greatest multiplayer feature of all time.

I'm also a fan of Mass Effect 3 (not really a classic, just figured it was relevant since we're on the topic of trilogies here). But Diablo will always be the greatest game in my mind, if not the greatest than top 5, the mechanics and fundamentals of the game are so extremely brilliant. No words can describe my love for this franchise.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Quote from: Recoil on May 24, 2012, 09:18:52 PM
Diablo 2.

I played the f*ck outta this. One of my favorite games of all time. It came out f*cking 12 years ago (obviously I didn't play when I was 4, I played in like 2005 at age 9). Truly what got me into PC gaming (and all of gaming really). I played competitive as hell with online friends.

But to answer the question, I'm not technically playing Diablo 2, I'm playing Diablo 3 that came out May 15 this year. It's crazy, there was a 12 year gap between the 2 and 3 release. My anxiety was so damn high by the time it came out I played it the first day. It's been consuming a LOT of my time lately. Honestly, I think Blizzard is the greatest game company of all time and my dream is to work for them :D It's unheard to create such an addicting game. Ask anyone that owns Diablo 3 (or Diablo 2 for that matter), it takes up so much of your time and it flies by like nothing. Playing online is f*cking insane, probably the greatest multiplayer feature of all time.

I'm also a fan of Mass Effect 3 (not really a classic, just figured it was relevant since we're on the topic of trilogies here). But Diablo will always be the greatest game in my mind, if not the greatest than top 5, the mechanics and fundamentals of the game are so extremely brilliant. No words can describe my love for this franchise.

Not sure if you knew or anyone does but blizzard is activison too. :)

Dug omg I love command and conquer games! Red alert 2 was one of the best! My cousin who died of cancer in 2008 got me interested into those games and video games! He was the best!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Joris

I play Mortal Combat on my SEGA Gamegear(handheld) all the time, this game is awesome, and never gets old.