News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

classic pk

Started by drakedriller, January 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have classic pk back or just pking as is???

yes
either way is fine with me
no

Recoil

Quote from: nate on February 13, 2012, 06:24:52 PM
i never pked before blitz  :'(. too busy skilling. now its just dumb.
Dumb and DEAD.. That's the sad part.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on February 13, 2012, 06:29:53 PM
Quote from: nate on February 13, 2012, 06:24:52 PM
i never pked before blitz  :'(. too busy skilling. now its just dumb.
Dumb and DEAD.. That's the sad part.

yup.... (for dramatic effect, stretch that "yup" out over a course of 3 seconds. then imagine tears streaming down little childrens cheecks.)

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on February 13, 2012, 11:25:51 PM
yup.... (for dramatic effect, stretch that "yup" out over a course of 3 seconds. then imagine tears streaming down little childrens cheecks.)
Hahahahaha. We totally need to make one of those orphan commercials.. That says "bring back classic pk.." and show little children crying.. Ryan would totally change it back. :D
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

i think the best is a new area.
because ryan dont need to pay then.
and personally it doenst care how it come back but that old pking come back :).
old pking i mean the pking which:
dds blood blitz pumkin choc ice clan wars awsome clans 10 people in wildy etc.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

gomes97

Quote from: Mute on February 15, 2012, 08:03:59 AM
Quote from: Program on February 15, 2012, 12:10:36 AM
I liked the classic PKing. My fondest memories of WS were the clan battles between Enigma and Death Zone. But Ryan already stated that he won't bring back a glitchy system, so that's out of the question. I think we should, however, discuss how the current system could be improved. What don't you like about it, and what would you like to see changed?
I don't pk, so I have no idea what to add.

Though, from what I do know, people use a very limited range of items for their pk-fests. So possibly expanding the range of these things? Maybe making range and magic more useful in pking.

there are so much server like that.
there will be never a server like old pking.
the reason that everybody quit is because worldscae is not perfect like worldscape
its a part of runescape. there are much servers like runescape perfect runescape.
i love this game but  this is  how some people think,
why they play this if they can play perfect runescape private server?
old pking was totaly different  and so much times beter than runescape.
the only reason why people still play this is because they made nice friends.
and thats the best in worldscape.
i hope you can understand it. ;D

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

it doesn't matter what a handfull of "legends" prefer. Now days, the server is very empty (call it downtime if you must). i think that making things like runescape will bring new players

Recoil

Quote from: nate on February 15, 2012, 03:18:44 PM
it doesn't matter what a handfull of "legends" prefer. Now days, the server is very empty (call it downtime if you must). i think that making things like runescape will bring new players
GOD no, if I wanted Runescape I'd play it. I play WS to AVOID Runescape, that game has collapsed.
Dem digits

nate

runescape is the way it is due to overpopulation, botting (economy destroyer), and dumb new curses ;D

gomes97

Quote from: nate on February 15, 2012, 03:18:44 PM
Did you realy Play old pking?
If you didnt dont post this.
this people are no legend but people that love old pking
and when i look now how much people there are online just 2.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

i pked a little bit. it was fun, but it was glitchy. people complained so much about old pking. plus new people would just think that pking was dumb. it was mostly luck rather than skill.

Joker

Can't you just do a server with the old pking? Like you did in the combat triangle..I think it's easy to do that.

Grievous

If you want to play a private server that's equal to Runescape, than go play SS or NR. I think people play WS for it's very unique wealth and pking. Glitchy or not, I can assure you it was at least some skill involved.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on February 17, 2012, 02:37:18 PM
If you want to play a private server that's equal to Runescape, than go play SS or NR. I think people play WS for it's very unique wealth and pking. Glitchy or not, I can assure you it was at least some skill involved.
Agreed.
Dem digits

gomes97

for the people that dont know old pking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMlw7639eQ sorry i dont know how to post video right ;D

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Recoil

Quote from: gomes97 on February 18, 2012, 04:25:32 AM
for the people that dont know old pking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMlw7639eQ sorry i dont know how to post video right ;D
There's actually a YouTube thing, just highlight your link and click "YouTube". Nice example.

The one thing I don't like about the PKing now is that it gets you really frustrated. You can go 30 hits with both people hitting all 0s now. Def needs to be buffed down IMO.
Dem digits