News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

classic pk

Started by drakedriller, January 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have classic pk back or just pking as is???

yes
either way is fine with me
no

nate

k well i think this thread is going nowhere. the point has been made, and viewpoints have been shared.

lock needed  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

gomes97

Quote from: nate on February 18, 2012, 12:54:55 PM
k well i think this thread is going nowhere. the point has been made, and viewpoints have been shared.

lock needed  ;D

What is the point?
Ä°f ry or kevin we dont bring it back they can lock it

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Recoil

Quote from: gomes97 on February 18, 2012, 01:40:14 PM
What is the point?
Ä°f ry or kevin we dont bring it back they can lock it
No real NEED for a lock, but I've seen people ask for it a lot..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

White Angel

I do agree about bringing the "old pk". Well I haven't been playing this server for years like some people but i remember when i started pking was much more fun and there where always at least 5-6 people in wildy. Well that's my opinion.

Recoil

Quote from: White Angel on February 18, 2012, 02:27:11 PM
I do agree about bringing the "old pk". Well I haven't been playing this server for years like some people but i remember when i started pking was much more fun and there where always at least 5-6 people in wildy. Well that's my opinion.
I remember you..

Maybe it was someone else with a similar name, but it seems like you've been on like a year ago. Do you possibly remember Overtthebig? Idk, I've felt like we've talked before.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

i hope ry or and kevin see like 60% of the people want old pking,
and bring it back. and post if they bring it back
some people see we only lose people but i im not agreed,
because ws start which 40 and now there are just 11-4 players.
if ry or kevin not sure make a beta

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Recoil

What about a place with classic pk and a place with the way it is now?
Dem digits

I Merk

No, bringing back old classic would ruin Worldscape. AGS Spec, Blood Blitz & Veng? That's a 2 second fight right there...

Recoil

Quote from: I Merk on February 18, 2012, 02:56:10 PM
No, bringing back old classic would ruin Worldscape. AGS Spec, Blood Blitz & Veng? That's a 2 second fight right there...
And 10 minute fight now?

There still are really short fights, veng is still here and very OP.. Now it just takes to long to kill.
Dem digits

Grievous

You can't venge and Blood Blitz @ the same time. Old pking = Old rules = No ags bud, no spec in particular.

gomes97

maybe you can still keep ags and stuff like that but that it isnt a sword like a rare,
when you wear the skill things dont work.
so you didnt donate for nothing :)
because its rare.
and veng... nobody is fighting.
grievous the noobs dont lissen to that rules.
but what about 3 hits then?
i think this is the best way

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I Merk

Grievous, you can use the veng spell then switch to ancients and do it that way. Also, AGS's will not be removed and even if they aren't, with basically no defence people will be prodding. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!

Grievous

If you played old classic, you'd know that switching between spellbooks wouldn't be worth it. Keeping it @ blood would be much more beneficial. We'll never get the OLD pking back though, that's for sure.

Dench

I did PK in old classic. I was talking about the start of a fight. Old PK was dead anyway.

gomes97

Quote from: Connor on February 19, 2012, 03:02:53 AM
I did PK in old classic. I was talking about the start of a fight. Old PK was dead anyway.
Ä°n the old times there was more people online.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner