Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

why are people dumb???

Started by nate, February 20, 2012, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

These were the only two answers to the economy fix poll

Fix economy
5 (100%)
Keep "riches" and keep server sucking because i want useless rares??
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

nate

honestly, there should not have even been a poll on this. Ever heard of The End Justifies the Means?????

besides, the people who voted are players who dont even play this game very much anymore/one person voted with all his accounts....

i think worldscape is not in a very good place right now, and is going more and more downhill.

there is no such thing as summer highs, because when the "legends" get back on, they are always just talking, or afk.

this server needs economy fix, quality and quantity updates, and more activities. people dont just play camp or castlewars all day...

seriously, there is no way to buy and sell, unless the other players want certain rares. OH WAIT, WHEN EVERYONE QUIT THEY TOOK ALL THOSE WITH THEM

get mad at me if you must, but things need to be said.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:( >:(  >:( >:(  >:(  >:(  >:( >:(  >:(

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

People who voted no onthe economy fix are either new to the game or unfamiliar with it... People think that it will be impossible to get needed items like pkin gear, but you'll still have 1 or 2 sets after the fix which is enough to me. I think people are mainly scared to lose 1B hween masks and all that, it's seriously gotten so out of hand with the duping that I'm glad the Eco fix has been brought up. People need to man up and sacrifice some items to help fix the inflation... Sheesh..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

honestly, screw rares. what do they do for you? look good? oh wait most of them cant be wielded. economy fix should reduce everyones rares (if they have more than 100) to 100. money needs to be reduced alot / make freakin tickets that are worth billions of money. items shop value should be based upon the amount in rotation ingame.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

see? there should not have even been a vote on this... whats better for the game should be done.