Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Xp

Started by Annakarl, June 08, 2011, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annakarl

Xp
will post the pic soon editing!
due to this if u look under the compass u see an exp bar this will help so much knowing the exp gained ea hit or shark or ea mith seed or ea ore etc etc and the total exp u gain from when u login till u logout

not my acc so u dont amuse of the items xD

Joker

Uhm this suggestion must be applied if you updated the client version to higher than 508 idk.

M I K E

Thats my account btw  ::)

Joker

Oh btw advertising/showing/anything related to bots even pics is against rules..So i will give you a pic on skype mkay?
Edit: Mazen don't troll pl0x read the post upwards.

lollol

Is This Pic From Google ?? :P
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Annakarl

its not from google m i k e send me it i just post it bec its the only pic i got on my comp related to rs and what i mean and ur talking like ur not a botter so please just look at the upper part

Drunk Mario

It's perfectly fine looking at your xp then using a mith seed the doing the math.. Also, doesn't that show the total xp you have? because Ryan couldn't code it so you can switch to your farming xp, cooking xp..etc. (Or could he? :o)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Yoho

If you contribute to Kevin's Xp table, there wouldn't be any need for this. :D

Annakarl

nah yoho its like when you hit a mob=monster it not always hit the same so you can know how many hit u gain each hit and btw i found out that when u hit 1 u get 640 exp in attack or str or range or def or magic or watever ur training and 320 in hp

Yoho

I thought the Xp rate always stays the same?

Annakarl

you are not wrong arron if u hit one u get 340 hp
640 in other skill you are training
like if u hit 2 u get x2 if u hit  1 u can calculate  it easily but the exp bar would be easier it also say how much exp u gained for today in the total not just the exp your training but when u logout it be rested but its a good idea to see the exp gained and how much u trained

Pride

I like this idea, because I am 172 and I get pretty bored after a while.

Dug

I also like this idea :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jack

I like this idea, Its' good because we can actually keep track of the exact XP we have made.