News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Runecrafting Suggestion

Started by Jack, June 22, 2011, 02:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey Worldscape,

I've been thinking about Runecrafting and ways to make it better and I've thought that we need an addition, please read further to see my suggestion.

I've seen that so many people have been doing Runecrafting and are really keen to get 135 in the skill and get the cape, I've been thinking we need a command like :: Runecrafting and it opens a little menu down the bottom in chat box and it says all the alters then down the bottom it will say next page and you keep clicking next page so that you finally get to the one you want and you click it and it will teleport you to the alter. Like in blitz when you clicked the Dark Mage it would give you options wear to teleport but make this specificity for Runecrafting.

Thanks,

I hope my suggestion will be used!

Sean

We here at AllGoFree need suggestions, suggestions for the game, the community! The more suggestions we receive the more likely they are going to be considered. Your suggestions count, whether your suggestions are here to never be considered or are here to assist in another brilliant idea, your suggestions count.

Thank you for your suggestion and thank you all for your suggestions. I hope to see more in the future.

Jack

Quote from: Mod Sean on June 22, 2011, 03:10:23 AM
We here at AllGoFree need suggestions, suggestions for the game, the community! The more suggestions we receive the more likely they are going to be considered. Your suggestions count, whether your suggestions are here to never be considered or are here to assist in another brilliant idea, your suggestions count.

Thank you for your suggestion and thank you all for your suggestions. I hope to see more in the future.
Thanks Sean. It's good to see a staff member looking at suggestion threads. I like how the staff actually care about the community, now Lets hope this happens!

Pride

I like your suggestion, I really think it could help people.

Dug

I like it, although it would be interesting if people walked to the alters in the first place, to explore the lands of worldscape, which they might have in runescape, but who knows they might discover something different :D.
I mean it's only a 1 time walk at least, then they can note down the co-ordinates and tele to there once again in the future.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Instead of typing ::runecrafting and having an interface show up, an easier solution would be to type ::abyss which takes you to the Abyss obviously and you just click on the portal of your rune.

Dug

Quote from: Kevin on June 22, 2011, 03:08:19 PM
Instead of typing ::runecrafting and having an interface show up, an easier solution would be to type ::abyss which takes you to the Abyss obviously and you just click on the portal of your rune.
Oo, i love that kevin! Good thinking :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Jack

Well if you mean, click on the portal and an interface shows up. Yeah. But if not I don't think so.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Jack on June 22, 2011, 04:10:42 PM
Well if you mean, click on the portal and an interface shows up. Yeah. But if not I don't think so.

There's a portal for each rune altar in the abyss. Each portal has the runes' insignia on it; there'd be no need for the interface.

Bill

The abyss will probably be something that's added.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Dug

Do i smell slayer coming soon :o?
Jokes (:,  Also, what if we had a guide next to the portals that teaches players that need help on how to runecraft? But that would decrease the chance of the players interacting with other players :s.