News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Quick commands + ::afk

Started by Mute, June 23, 2011, 02:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Well, I've just started in-game again for the lulz, and whilst I embarrass myself as I try to get out of the minecraft controls, I notice something that could be useful.

In minecraft classic server systems such as Mcforge and all of its variants, you can press the up key whilst in chat to use your most recent commands, which could be adapted in worldscape.

I am aware that the arrow keys function for the camera, so maybe something like SHIFT+UP or something could be nice.

It saves me typing ::bank every time I fill my inventory with pure essence, which when your used to minecraft commands ( /[command] ) it seems rather bulky.

EDIT:  http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,10512.msg92451.html#msg92451

Pride

Quite like it, could be very useful.

Jack

I like it, but we should keep ::bank so we can still PK.

Sean

I think this is rather interesting. I wonder if this could be done without too much hassle.

M I K E

Quote from: Mute on June 23, 2011, 02:35:16 PM
Another suggestion:

::afk
when you type it, you get " - AFK" in red next to your name in the top-left of the screen when someone moves their mouse over your character.

Its so useful in minecraft, and considering how many people be afk in-game, it would be nice to see.

I think you should just get red test "AFK" above your character..

Jack

Or instead of the ::afk command, After like 5 Minutes it can go across your head saying "Jack is away from the keyboard" But not show in chatbox.

Drunk Mario

Yes,Yes, and Yes.

::afk - most definitely

SHIFT + Up(arrow) YES!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall