News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Post your new 1.9 Minecraft shots! Show us your enormous\petite creations!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Quote from: Dug on November 02, 2011, 08:00:41 PM
Post your new 1.9 Minecraft shots! Show us your enormous\petite creations!

I'm still on 1.8.1  :o

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on April 06, 2012, 05:31:24 AM
All that sentence does is set me up for retaliation when a twat like you comes along and posts it.

I'm an ex-forum mod with a history of constant argument winning. Don't try me.
We all know you're ex-staff, that doesn't mean you have to bring it up every other post.

Both of you need to chill, you realize what this argument is over? Because Nate said "grave-dig" on Mute's post. Seems stupid to me.

On Topic - Why does everything look tilted in that picture?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Daaammnnn that's a big-ass farm. I have like a two-by-three farm (not underground) and it seems like I'm flooded with wheat. How do you even keep up with all of that?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Lol, you should see Jose's farm. Let me take a picture really quick. I'll update this post.

Edit: Here it is.

Recoil

That is insane, yet oddly has motivated me to make one myself.

Starting up Minecraft for the first time in like 6 months, lol.
Dem digits

Kevin

Yeah, I made an automatic wheat farm aswell, we don't use it often. I have a pretty nice computer, and I get 3FPS when we farm it.(I usually get 130FPS)

Dug

Quote from: Kevin on April 07, 2012, 03:29:58 AM
Yeah, I made an automatic wheat farm aswell, we don't use it often. I have a pretty nice computer, and I get 3FPS when we farm it.(I usually get 130FPS)
Which is every 10 minecraft years... He usually makes me do all the work, i'm getting manipulated...

Kevin

We actually lost our map. The VPS we were using was going out of business, and they shut down the vps a-couple days early, and deleted everything from it. Ryan never got the chance to download it.

Jake

Well I'll just sticky this because it's probably the only active topic on this board.

Dug

Here's my army of cats

and something inappropriate :#

Kevin

I killed a few of your cats the other day, lol. Sniped them out when you stole my sword.

Recoil

Ew, why cats? I don't like em. Get dogs :P
Dem digits