News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Jake on December 12, 2012, 03:07:05 AM
I like to see peoples creations on MineCraft. It's pretty amazing some of the things people build.
Same, like Kevin's. I've never played it, but it seems pretty fun when you're bored.

Jake

Yeah totally agree. Also with people who make massive factories that run by themselves, Pretty amazing.

Jack

Quote from: Jake on December 12, 2012, 06:25:46 AM
Yeah totally agree. Also with people who make massive factories that run by themselves, Pretty amazing.
Hoq do factories run by them self..? I think it's Layydurhhshoosenn?

Altaïr

Kevin

I've made farms and stuff where they run on their own. You push a button and free stuff

Dug

Oh kevin, don't tell me your abandoning your initial farm land past the jungle :\.
If so, are your previous land spots for sale? I have some delicious Eggs for sale :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Quote from: Dug on December 14, 2012, 07:44:56 AM
Oh kevin, don't tell me your abandoning your initial farm land past the jungle :\.
If so, are your previous land spots for sale? I have some delicious Eggs for sale :D!

Yeah. It is empty but not available. Lol. You can use the farms over there. I am rebuilding them all right now

Dug

Oh well, i guess i won't be digging up a whole load of dirt to surround the area :\
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

richard

No one has posted here for a while, but does Ryan and Kevin play tekkit??
PS: I will be doing a big build soon :3 Gonna post that soon and what skins does Ryan and Kevin have?:3

Kevin

No, I haven't played Tekkit before. I am at work, but I will post a picture of my Skin later.

richard

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2013, 12:09:35 PM
No, I haven't played Tekkit before. I am at work, but I will post a picture of my Skin later.

Okay. :) You might wana check out tekkit to.

Richard :)