News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Before you screenie, please say if the screenshot is from Minecraft classic or Minecraft beta

Anyway.

Classic:

Beta:

ratman3

Oh shizz, you made that???

(P.S. WoM for Classic FTW!!!)

Here's my house, or atleast what's left of it.

On the right, you can see my house and part of my mine.  The house has a glass roof, and has several storage rooms and other things.  My fort is just a few furnaces, chests, and a shaft mine, Nothing special.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Drunk Mario

I would take some pictures of my AMAZING world, but It randomly got deleted. :'(

I'll whip something up quick.. :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

Oww, i really wanna try MC :)

Cool pictures ppl.

Kevin

Minecraft is an In-Game screen shot.

That was the whole point of the Screenshot board. I had Jazmen make it for screenshots for games.

Knight IV

How about you guys remove the in-game thingy? To be general for every screen shot.

Insomnom

This is funny.

Anyway, I like the second one.  Is there an interior?
I've seen the Ghasts far too many times.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Looks epic :D, I'll be taking a screenshot of my house and posting it soon =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Ahhh. That's awesome. x3
Much more creative than just an average server using Towny and cramming everyone together on the ground.

You should invite me. =D
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Don't forget to reserve me the house on the hill :3.
EDIT: Here are my Minecraft pics as promised, Enjoy  :D.
Here are pics of my current house: Below

Here is a picture of my other house(under construction) Below

The yellow area is my little storage shaft which will have crates like crazy :D.[I might make it into a tower, with the first floor as a lobby.]
The red area is the mountain i'm clearing so i can have a smooth surface.[I might make a tennis court/Swimming pool/Football court.]
The blue area will be a run-away cave, which will have a roof duuuh :3.['ll most likely make it into a big party room so that My Worldscape friends could come and party :D.] Or i might make two floors, top floor for...Secret ;).(What rhymes with pearls?)
Here is Wouters World =).

Here is one of the hardest and most annoying job I've done on a multi player server.

Maybe next time i can put in some Thunder in those pictures =D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Kevin

Daxking

ratman3

Good 'Old pixel art... my friend pixilated a picture of Marylin Monroe once.

(P.S. Good luck with your server Mute)
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug