News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New Minigame Idea

Started by ratman3, April 29, 2011, 07:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

While I was walking home from school, I had an idea for a minigame.  It's similar to ::camp, and this suggestion awhile ago (http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,8390.0.html).  The minigame is more like a combat minigame. 

Storyline:  The people of Worldscape have had the Wise Old Man as a threat for too long, and it is time to get rid of him!  You, and some of your friends must venture into his territory, enter the stronghold, and defeat the Wise Old Man, once and for all!

Gamplay:  Similar to ::camp, there could be a waiting room.  After a few minutes, a NPC could pop up, and teleport the players to a large, open area (e.g. ::tele 2800 3400).  You could disable the effects of food, and ::bank while in the area, so only Banages can work.  There will be strong monsters (Stronger than ::Camp) that pop up, and try to kill the player.  Eventually, you and your allies will have to move south, and get to the main castle, and enter it.  There, you find the Wise Old Man, and he will fight you.  If you kill him, you win! 

Rewards:  If you defeat him, you can get Tokens (same ones as in Blitz), about 25 or so if you beat the Wise Old Man, along with extra tokens depending on how many monsters you kill, or a time bonus. With the tokens, you can buy things like Food, Magic Lamps, Logs, Ourg Bones, Ores, Herblore Ingredients (If/When Herblore comes out), or you could save the tokens, and buy something like Obsidian shields for 200 tokens, Barrow Gloves with 1k tokens, etc.  Or, you can cash in your tokens for about 250k casj each. 

I hope that you consider this idea, and if you want to, you can put some suggestions to this suggestion :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

White Angel

Quote from: ratman3 on April 29, 2011, 07:04:31 PM
While I was walking home from school, I had an idea for a minigame.  It's similar to ::camp, and this suggestion awhile ago (http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,8390.0.html).  The minigame is more like a combat minigame. 

Storyline:  The people of Worldscape have had the Wise Old Man as a threat for too long, and it is time to get rid of him!  You, and some of your friends must venture into his territory, enter the stronghold, and defeat the Wise Old Man, once and for all!

Gamplay:  Similar to ::camp, there could be a waiting room.  After a few minutes, a NPC could pop up, and teleport the players to a large, open area (e.g. ::tele 2800 3400).  You could disable the effects of food, and ::bank while in the area, so only Banages can work.  There will be strong monsters (Stronger than ::Camp) that pop up, and try to kill the player.  Eventually, you and your allies will have to move south, and get to the main castle, and enter it.  There, you find the Wise Old Man, and he will fight you.  If you kill him, you win! 

Rewards:  If you defeat him, you can get Tokens (same ones as in Blitz), about 25 or so if you beat the Wise Old Man, along with extra tokens depending on how many monsters you kill, or a time bonus. With the tokens, you can buy things like Food, Magic Lamps, Logs, Ourg Bones, Ores, or you could save the tokens, and buy something like Obsidian shields for 200 tokens, Barrow Gloves with 1k tokens, etc.  Or, you can cash in your tokens for about 250k each. 

I hope that you consider this idea, and if you want to, you can put some suggestions to this suggestion :P

Sounds like you put alot of thought in this idea sounds good  ;D

Drunk Mario

Sounds Iffy.. It'd be more work than it'd be worth most likely.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 30, 2011, 04:10:38 PM
I like it :D.
Minigames are my favorite part of games for the most part. I pay for membership on runescape mostly for them.  :-X

O My Devil

Quote from: Daxking on April 30, 2011, 04:56:30 PM
Quote from: Dug on April 30, 2011, 04:10:38 PM
I like it :D.
Minigames are my favorite part of games for the most part. I pay for membership on runescape mostly for them.  :-X
Same here, support.

lollol

LOVE THIS IDEA,HAVE MY SUPPORT!!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/