News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Members

Started by Francis, April 21, 2011, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Well, as all of you know. Worldscape has come a VERY far way in runescape private servers. I just wanted to let everybody know that there is 22,782 players signed up on worldscape. If you've ever scrolled to the bottom of the homepage, it says the newest member joined. According to what i've seen everyday. There is probobly around 5+ users signing on worldscape everyday. If you ask me, that's pretty amazing. Right now there is 22,782 signed up. If you check the "members" button in 30 minutes I guarantee that there will be many more players signed up.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Thrive

And about half of them have less than 10 posts or 0

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Thrive

Quote from: Program on April 21, 2011, 02:19:11 PM
Quote from: Thrive on April 21, 2011, 02:16:03 PM
And about half of them have less than 10 posts or 0

So?
It still shows that we get the traffic. Even the fact that we have advertisement bots registering proves that we're big enough to come to someone's attention.

Tis true :P
But I think it doesn't show an accurate number of those who have decided to stay active in forums or game.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Batman

Considering that worldsacpe has been running for like 3 years, this is actually quite an acomplishment. People still made the effort to register on the forums.

<3 Tyren

Knight IV

Oh well that's a great achievement i hope it is 50,000 some day...Some week or some year.
Note: I am from the new people.  8)

Thrive

Quote from: Tyson on April 21, 2011, 02:36:30 PM
Considering that worldsacpe has been running for like 3 years, this is actually quite an acomplishment. People still made the effort to register on the forums.

3 years... I've been here 2 and a half :P

damn RIGHT.

ratman3

And now with the Mopar advert up, we'll get even more people comming here!

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Batman

Quote from: Thrive on April 21, 2011, 02:49:41 PM
Quote from: Tyson on April 21, 2011, 02:36:30 PM

3 years... I've been here 2 and a half :P

I joined July 8, 2008 mid-day. :D
(I checked my old forums account)

<3 Tyren

O My Devil

theres allot of ppl signing in forums but only a small amount post over 10 posts...

Daxking

Yeah, those numbers are pretty big lol.  :P

Genuine

I've been here, for awhile.  :o Worldscape's changed  :P

Kevin

I believe there is ~200,000+ WorldScape Classic accounts. the 20k some are just registered members on the forums, which is still a huge amount.

Knight IV

Quote from: Kevin on April 22, 2011, 01:11:27 AM
I believe there is ~200,000+ WorldScape Classic accounts.
Wow..that's really huge...And where all those people gone?

Kevin

Quote from: Knight IV on April 22, 2011, 03:02:58 AM
Quote from: Kevin on April 22, 2011, 01:11:27 AM
I believe there is ~200,000+ WorldScape Classic accounts.
Wow..that's really huge...And where all those people gone?

You figure a lot of these people that used to log in with 10+ accounts each, or the people who would come on to cause havok. There are through times maybe 30,000 active players through the past 4-5 years. Now they are off playing other servers, or just don't play in general. Now we are at ~400 active players weekly.

Knight IV

Oh thanks for the information. =)