News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Members

Started by Francis, April 21, 2011, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Even though I'm new i still consider myself active. More people will sign up on the forums seeing as you need to sign up to play online now.

Drunk Mario

I love how active this place is! Especially the forums.. At most servers a lot of people don't use the forums much.. but mostly ALL of our members use the forums.

We Peaked at 121 members on the forums at ONE TIME Last year! That's pretty awesome.. 8)

Also, 81,329 from around 3k of those are from me. ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

You have to remember though that people have multiple forum accounts.

I am one of these people, x].

Knight IV

Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 22, 2011, 12:28:48 PM
Also, 81,329 from around 3k of those are from me. ;)
Wait wait wait...You created 3,000 accounts? WDF.

Drunk Mario

No, I mean't that 89,329 is the TOTAL amount of posts on these forums.. almost 3k of them is just from me. (top poster ftw)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Knight IV

Oh..thought so..-Cough-Spam-cough-..Joking.:)

Dug

Well, if only we can advertise this on bbc news as the most Powerful private server but who has that type of connection eh :\?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Francis

Quote from: Tyson on April 21, 2011, 02:36:30 PM
Considering that worldsacpe has been running for like 3 years, this is actually quite an acomplishment. People still made the effort to register on the forums.
Actualy, worlscape has been running 6 years so your way off.  :-X But I don't think ANY other rsps has even stayed online for 3+ years. Most of them shut down in 2 weeks. :P
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

amari

Wow this is an acomplishment I remember in old old classic that there were about like 50-150 players and only a few on at once.

life is like a hot bath the longer you stay in the more wrinklier you get