News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

X64'd

Started by Mute, April 18, 2011, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Due to the fact that I'm not posting on my original goal topic due to the fact that I created it back in August, I'm gonna make this one:

In no particular order:

1: Start using Xcode 4 so I can get my programming off the ground. Already take a shot at VB and HTML/CSS/PHP
2: Get my 4 GCSE's in order to get into college. Sorted :D
3: Divide something by zero and destroy the world with it's l33t energys. - I'll find a way... >.>
4: Live a happy life with my girlfriend.
5: Not to make the same mistakes that cost me my demotion.
6: Get my position back. (I know this may never happen, but who said I couldn't dream? :P)
7: Design some super awesome product that I can market and make a shitload of money from it.
8: Create a pet virus as a replacement for an internet security.
9: Return to the guy who wasn't plagued by a lack of interest for this place. (I must admit, until my demotion, I was loosing interest in this place, which most likely sparked my mistakes. Since then, I've stayed to try make things right) Ehh, I would guess that I've done this.
10: Hack Funorb and take the Steel Sentinels game from it and turn it into my own private Steel Sentinels Server. :P - Ripped the client from the page, now I just need to get the bastard to run. (PM me if you want a look at the files I've ripped)
11: Find out to how and why my old Dell Dimension 3000 is still working after I blew the PSU up last week. Gave up on that thing looooooong ago
12: If no.1 is done, put my work online and get loads of people to like it and create a mini-fanbase from it. - Already got a site. :3
13: Overcome my Aspergers Syndrome and become a better guy in most situations. (This is serious, I was officially diagnosed with Aspergers back in early '06. It may not seem like I have it, but I speak the truth.) Doing pretty damm well there.
14: See how long my old Nokia 3500c will last me. (That's the one held together by sellotape and has a battery life of about 14 hours.) Got a new phone now (Another Nokia :3 - Nokia X3), but this one is currently sitting by my window, and all it needs is a charge up and it'll work again. :P
15: To make some long-lasting impact on this forum.

16: Break every single rule possible at my school, including the new ones that ban hugging and relationships. >:] (After my exams have ended that is. :P )
I know thats alot, but it's what I have to do.
  I did everything I could to screw that place up. I just missed out on crashing the system from the inside. (I just DDoS'd it though when I was bored. :3)

Insomnom

Except number three..

Also, if you accomplish number eight, do share!

Good luck. :3
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Good Luck with your goals!  I know that all of these are possible, and that you can do it.

And technically, #3 IS Possible:

If 0x1 = 0, and 0x2 = 0, then 0x1 = 0x2.

Divide it by 0...

0/0 x 1 = 0/0 x 2 (0/0 = 0)

If 0 is replaced with a varriable (y), then...

y/y X 1 = y/y X 2

y/y simplifies to 1, so...

1 X 1 = 1 X 2, or

1 = 2  It's possible! You must use your l33t energies with 1=2 to destroy the world!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Batman

Atleast you know what you want to/have to do in order to get to where you want to be. I, have no clue as to what my future goals are and therefore have nothing to strive for. :(

Good luck Luke!
:D

<3 Tyren

Drunk Mario

I think that last one could be Checked off. ::)

Good luck. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Batman

Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 19, 2011, 08:59:39 AM
I think that last one could be Checked off. ::)

Good luck. 8)

Completely agree with you. Mute is a legend already!

<3 Tyren

Genuine

Goodluck Luke  ::)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mute on April 18, 2011, 08:12:24 PM
It seems much more practical to have a pet virus and a custom firewall. That way, if someone attempts to gain access, the custom firewall sends the pet virus to the I.P of the hacker, and then blocks them using standard firewall systems used by any ordinary OS whilst the virus prevents the hacker from coming back. :P

And not to worry, I'll take the whole Mac/Windows/Linux differences into account, I'll find a way to topple each one soon enough. :P
That's In-genius shit Right there.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

nkickaaman

25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

Quote from: Mute on April 18, 2011, 07:35:30 PM
15: To make some long-lasting impact on this forum.

Done!

Jake

Can't rush perfection.

Good luck, Mute.

Dug

Just sing that song Luke, and dance to it if you feel that'll help.
Just to sum it up, I hear your voice.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Good luck with your goals bro!

I really hope they all happen, especially the goal 6

Electrify X

Hope you'll reach all of them, good luck 8)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

I like your new one.

'-'

Shouldn't be that hard to accomplish, haha.