News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

X64'd

Started by Mute, April 18, 2011, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Should be easy to hug stuff  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

#16 is going to be a blast. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

"stares, then crosses arms".
-cough-
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Dug

No, unlike aaron, i don't want to distract you from your go.. oh what the hell come here!
"Hassan suddenly jumped"

Kryptonite

Quote from: ratman3 on April 18, 2011, 08:35:59 PM
Good Luck with your goals!  I know that all of these are possible, and that you can do it.

And technically, #3 IS Possible:

If 0x1 = 0, and 0x2 = 0, then 0x1 = 0x2.

Divide it by 0...

0/0 x 1 = 0/0 x 2 (0/0 = 0)

If 0 is replaced with a varriable (y), then...

y/y X 1 = y/y X 2

y/y simplifies to 1, so...

1 X 1 = 1 X 2, or

1 = 2  It's possible! You must use your l33t energies with 1=2 to destroy the world!

That isn't dividing by zero. It's trying to prove that 1 = 2. But it doesn't work cause you can't divide by 0.

Luke, GL with #6 :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

How about, spending more time with friends outside, and less on the computer  ;)?
I know you get enough fresh air already.. but your life is passing before your eyes, i recommend getting a chair, sit in your balcony from midnight to the afternoon. You may consider this wasting your time even more, but it gives you a chance to relax and just think about how your life is going! :D!
Less than half of the goals left to go, keep it up my good friend :).
P.s Miss you :P.