News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How to post a screenshot

Started by M I K E, March 01, 2011, 07:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Open your game window and press [Ctrl+Alt+PrintScreen]. You can find the "PrintScreen" button besides the "F12" button.

After you have taken your screenshot, open Paint.

Then press [Ctrl+V] or go to edit and press "Paste".

Now you should have the picture there, then save it from "File".

After you have saved it to your computer, go to http://tinypic.com/ and click "Browse".

Now find the picture what you saved, and press "Upload now".

Type the reCAPTCHA and after that you see 4 diffrent image codes.

Copy the [ IMG ] code and paste it to the thread you want..
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry about my english, after i posted this i was like

Insomnom

If you have a laptop, depending on what you have, you'd hit the Function key and the PrintScreen key (fn+prt sc) to take your screen shot and then carry on with the other instructions.

Don't forget- you can easily remove white space from your picture in paint, too. 
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

You forgot the cropping part. :-X

After you paste your image into paint, to crop it you click on the little dotted rectangle tool in the top Right hand corner of the tool box. (the tool box is the thing with the paint brush and all those tools on the Left side of paint)

You will wanna crop out the part you want, meaning use the cropping tool to outline the chat box, or whatever and then after you crop it you should be able to move the part you want around. After you have completed that, right click on the part you cropped out (the part you want) and click "copy to.." and save it as whatever you want. Then File>New>don't save changes. And then open it up, and save it again.

Then proceed with the uploading (tinypic.com) part.

@ Mike

You should add some more screenshots of this.. Mostly how to crop it would be a MAJOR one.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

zokian

Aren't there like 10 other topics like this?
lawl

Sad Panda

I believe my brother made the first one of these.. Ahhh, yes. Here it is.

Dug

Thank you for your help mike :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..