News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

How to take a picture ON A COMPUTER.

Started by serguy3, June 25, 2009, 02:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

Ok, so I'm just done with people having reports without a picture, or with just "" I'M DONE WITH IT. To take a picture simply press: 'Alt' and "Prnt Scrn", you THEN open paint, and press: "crtl v". You may then go and make a Photobucket account, or any other IMG creating site, you then upload your IMG, and you find THE URL WITH : 'IMG', so that you we can see & action your report, SO PLEASE, NO MORE OF THOSE ANNOYING POSTS, AND PLEASE USE THE CORRECT FORM!

Your In-game Username: Serguy3
   Username of offending player: Serguy3
   Rule Broken: Rule #1.
   Date of incident & report: Right now.
   Picture or link to video: (PICTURE HERE)
   Misc: He constantly swore at me for no reason.

PLEASE USE THE FORM AND HAVE A PICTURE/VIDEO!

PLEASE, NO ONE REPLY TO THIS AND IF A ALLGOFREE STAFF MEMBER COULD STICKY/LOCK THIS, THAT'D BE VERY APPRECIATED.

How to take a picture on a Mac, thanks to thrive:

Quoteand if you have a mac computer simply do Command + shift + 4
And Drag a box around the area you want a screenie of. Or press the space bar after the Command + shift + 4 and u can take a picture of a selected window

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

and if you have a mac computer simply do Command + shift + 4
And Drag a box around the area you want a screenie of. Or press the space bar after the Command + shift + 4 and u can take a picture of a selected window

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

gr, i must be like stupid or something is still cant figure this out?

is prnt screen the "f10" key.

Triniboy

This is good, for thoses of you who still don't understand, you can type it on google or so, Do a search how to take a picture of your desktop screen.

serguy3

DID I NOT SAY REPLY TO THIS? -.-

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

You don't need to press alt, just prt scr.

Pavilion

Good tutorial. Locked and stickied, I may get around to cleaning the first post though sometime later.

Well, it doesn't really need to be locked so people can make suggestions, ask where which button is on the keyboard, create easier ways to screencap, etc.

Chaoslancex

hey.. soo is there another way to host the image with out photobucket, because at library i can't go on it.

it is blocked  :'(

Zack

Don't use photobucket. Use TinyPic (tinypic.com) you just select the picture and hit upload and it gives you the code to post it on the forums without having to make an account.

Chaoslancex

thank you zack, that once is not blocked :) thx. 

Banana boy

This will be helpful for new player or old players that don't know how to take a pic (Probably old players will)

Banjo Hick

this should be moved back to the 'report abuse' section, it is there to show how u do it, it wont be any help right here, will it?

Chaoslancex

well banjo this is tech support, but your right too

could it be in both?

Bill

When I have time, I'm going to fix it up, make it more clear and better grammar, then I'm going to move it back to the 'Report Rule-Breakers' board. I'm also going to remove all the posts on this topic and sticky and lock it, but that's when I have the time. I'm not doing that right now. But I ask all Moderators to not do this, because I'm going to. Thanks.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........