News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Elite Titans

Started by ahmed rs, February 24, 2011, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 01, 2011, 10:21:53 AM
                                           Clan Application                                        

Name: Drunk Mario

Strength: 125
attack: 127
Mage: 135
Range: 87 (I think)
Defence: 122
Prayer: 132 (Getting 135 shortly)

Accepted.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Not for us to decide, Kane. Collin, Kane and I can each test you to throw in a good word to Ahmed and Elite. Find us whenever and we'd be more than willing to test you.

Kryptonite

I already tested him...

weed

Sad Panda

Yep. You won 2-1. I tied him at 1-1-1. I support him to get in and so does Kane.

Kryptonite

weed

Sad Panda

Haha, what a liar. He told me 2-1 in game... My loss to him I thought I was glitched so I went afk for a second... then he killed me.

Kryptonite

Nope it was 3 to 1 haha. Please accept him muslim.

weed

Sad Panda

Good luck to you out there, Elite. Hope you still do well.

Quote from: Elite One on March 01, 2011, 11:25:12 PM
i hope you guys don't quit because i'm quitting.

That. Just because we've lost another leader doesn't mean we need to lose five more members.

ahmed rs

Drunk Mario welcome to Elite Titans
[/font]
Ù,,ا اÙ,,Ù‡ اÙ,,ا اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ Ù...Ø­Ù...د رسوÙ,, اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡

ahmed rs

I'm done with this clan. I'm tired of all you guys. None of you are even loyal to this clan! The only ones that are probably loyal are Cory, Kryptonite, and Ahmed! Chaoslancex told me Dieknowsawr tried asking him to join DeathZone back! Also, Tyson, I saw you try and join deathzone back too! None of you are loyal! All of you are quitting this clan because it's weak atm! You guys have no spirit, suck it up, and never give up! I'm the one that's always tanking dz while you guys are sitting at lumby giving up. And to Ahmed, I respect you the most. You've done the most for this wonderful clan and i hope you continue to do these things. I wish you good luck with this clan and i understand if you want to shut it down. Ahmed, you are a wonderful friend and a good leader, best of luck to you. I'm officially done with clans, bye. From now on, I am going solo. Good luck to all of you and i hope you guys don't quit because i'm quitting.

really ur  a good friend and good luck my friend ^_^
Ù,,ا اÙ,,Ù‡ اÙ,,ا اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ Ù...Ø­Ù...د رسوÙ,, اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡

Drunk Mario

Quote from: ahmed rs on March 02, 2011, 05:15:39 AM
Drunk Mario welcome to Elite Titans
[/font]
Thanks. 8) Add me to roster now pl0x. :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Batman

I'm done with this clan. I'm tired of all you guys. None of you are even loyal to this clan! The only ones that are probably loyal are Cory, Kryptonite, and Ahmed! Chaoslancex told me Dieknowsawr tried asking him to join DeathZone back! Also, Tyson, I saw you try and join deathzone back too! None of you are loyal! All of you are quitting this clan because it's weak atm! You guys have no spirit, suck it up, and never give up! I'm the one that's always tanking dz while you guys are sitting at lumby giving up. And to Ahmed, I respect you the most. You've done the most for this wonderful clan and i hope you continue to do these things. I wish you good luck with this clan and i understand if you want to shut it down. Ahmed, you are a wonderful friend and a good leader, best of luck to you. I'm officially done with clans, bye. From now on, I am going solo. Good luck to all of you and i hope you guys don't quit because i'm quitting.

OK!!!! elite one... we ask you to help us and you saynot right now... im the only one that accually fights, then only other member that is accually active is I haz Backup AND him and I are the ones dieing for the clan...

The only reason this clan i sweak is because the lack of confidence... you all think that if you attack dz, then you will be hated by everyone. THIS IS THE EXACT REASON ENIGMA DID GOOD!!!

For these several reasons i am seriously considering quiting the clan...
AND ELITE ONE> You saw me ask to join dz while i was being piled and was playing around with oscar xD you were the one sitting there.

NUFF SAIDDD

~Tyson

<3 Tyren

dieknowsawr

Chaoslancex told me Dieknowsawr tried asking him to join DeathZone back! Also, Tyson, I saw you try and join deathzone back too!

None of you are loyal!

You guys have no spirit, suck it up, and never give up! I'm the one that's always tanking dz while you guys are sitting at lumby giving up.

I have 3 things wrong with this post!

1) Me and Tyson didn't ask.Now stop blaming others!

2) None of us are loyal hey? Yeah right ! We are all out there dieing.

3) Tyson and I haz are sitting there dieing as you are there laughing it up with Chaoslancex. Where's your spirt?
And i die, come back and you tell me to leave because i'm not helping?  I find this post hole bunch of lie's because
your sick and tired of dieing. If there is anyone not loyal or non-spirted it's you!

Nuff said.

Drunk Mario

Guys, Take it to Discussion pl0x. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Batman

Quote from: Elite One on March 02, 2011, 06:50:48 PM
Ask anyone in DeathZone. I've been actually fighting and you guys sit at lumby. Yeah ok you fight once in a while, but when you do, you just sit there and mass on choc and 0 iteming. I see you guys, you guys spam choc-ice at full hp non stop. Oscar told me everything, I have people to report things to me.

Im sorry that i dont like to die and give dz satifaction. Elite one... You have people report things to you? LOL you act like your accually good.. Take some advice from an old pker.. Prove that you are good with your skills instead o running off your mouth on the forums.

~ Tyson

<3 Tyren