News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Mystic Titans

Started by lollol, March 15, 2011, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

<3 Tyren

Brian

First... Life, Death, and Resurrection is not the same person because they pile and someone can't player kill on 3 accounts at the same time and are that good.

Second... I want Life, Death, and Resurrection to be put back in.  >:(   They are good.

lollol

Quote from: brian on March 16, 2011, 03:27:56 PM
First... Life, Death, and Resurrection is not the same person because they pile and someone can't player kill on 3 accounts at the same time and are that good.

Second... I want Life, Death, and Resurrection to be put back in.  >:(   They are good.

Well Yeah I Belive They Arent They Will Be Back To The Roster,Thx For Letting Me Know  ;)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Sad Panda

All you need is a sped up mouse recorder to use three accounts to pk at once. I've only seen two on at any one time anyway, and only one in wildy at max.

Tyson, I asked a friend of mine for an IP check on who Resurrection was and he said that he showed up with two matching accounts; Life and Death. I had a mod confirm this.

Also, when I first met him I asked him who he was. He told me that "only life and death know my true identity." Well of course Life and Death would know; they're all one person.

Anyway, good luck with the new joint clan.

Batman

Good luck with your clan! :D

<3 Tyren

Kryptonite

Let's stop the arguing about who Life, Death, and Resurrection are. This board should only be for applications and whatnot.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner