News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Elite Titans

Started by ahmed rs, February 24, 2011, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Elite, I respect your decision for leaving this clan. Please only post here for things that don't involve feeding the flames.

Tyson, do as I do and respect his decision. He is actually an older pker than you are and he is very good. I'm not saying you aren't, but that he is. You yourself are more than exceptional. Also don't feed the flames.

Ross, don't feed the flames or create new ones.

If anyone replies to this post or any post above that is a discussion post then they will be reported and the forum staff will look at the entire topic. I assume you'll all receive points just from one person posting. If you must continue this discussion take it to personal messaging.

Any other kind of discussion goes in the discussion page.

dieknowsawr

Hello, I'm leaving this clan.. I'm having problems with some players in this clan :\.
So I find it the best to leave. I'm not going to DeathZone. I'm making my own clan.
Good luck all! Wish you the best!

Sad Panda

I'm also out. I have a lot of reasons to go and next to no reasons to stay. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm probably going to be a loner.

i haz backup

I am resigning from the Elite Titans.
***â•"═╦╗â•"╦╗â•"═╦═╦╦╦╦╗â•"═╗***
***â•'â•šâ•£â•'â•'â•'╚╣╚╣â•"â•£â•"â•£â•'╚╣═╣***
***â• â•—â•'╚╝â•'â•'â• â•—â•'â•šâ•£â•'â•'â•'â•'â•'═╣***
***╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝*** to worldscape,youtube.com

d1stortor

lol,guys come on now. i'd say you all just stop complaining and stop arguing. actually, elite one, did have a good reason for him to quit. because, well he is true on choc spamming tyson. and yeah, tyson you also had a good reason for you to spam them chocs. because he is on a certain person's k0 which we all like alot. so we keep piling tyson, whenever he comes to wildy. But i don't know guys, you guys were actually a good clan. We dz, or atleast my self, was very happy to have a clan of awesome pkers go against DZ. It was fun having the one and only clan war we had against you guys. so plz guys, how about ya'll stop arguing and try to work things out. and like elite said, suck it up guys.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Sad Panda

I had issues with the clan before Elite One even resigned. I left it before then too. I decided to come back on a condition that was met. I'm through with this now.

50cent

Clan Application                                       
                                               Name: 50cent

Strength: 135
                                               attack: 135
                                               Mage: 135
                                               Defence: 133
                                               Prayer: 130

ahmed rs

50cent Welcome my bro to Elite Titans
[/font][/size]
Ù,,ا اÙ,,Ù‡ اÙ,,ا اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ Ù...Ø­Ù...د رسوÙ,, اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡

Sad Panda

Ahmed, please remove me from the roster. My name on there is Killer Panda.

ahmed rs

ok panda good luck :)
Ù,,ا اÙ,,Ù‡ اÙ,,ا اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ Ù...Ø­Ù...د رسوÙ,, اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡

Sad Panda

turksahin010

i do no longer wish to be in this clan
~turks~

GF NARBZ

Chaoslancex

Quote from: dieknowsawr on March 02, 2011, 06:38:19 PM
Quote from: Elite One on March 01, 2011, 11:25:12 PM

Chaoslancex told me Dieknowsawr tried asking him to join DeathZone back! Also, Tyson, I saw you try and join deathzone back too!

None of you are loyal!

You guys have no spirit, suck it up, and never give up! I'm the one that's always tanking dz while you guys are sitting at lumby giving up.

I have 3 things wrong with this post!

1) Me and Tyson didn't ask.Now stop blaming others!

2) None of us are loyal hey? Yeah right ! We are all out there dieing.

3) Tyson and I haz are sitting there dieing as you are there laughing it up with Chaoslancex. Where's your spirt?
And i die, come back and you tell me to leave because i'm not helping?  I find this post hole bunch of lie's because
your sick and tired of dieing. If there is anyone not loyal or non-spirted it's you!

Nuff said.

Actually  you did lol. just saying dough

dieknowsawr

Clan Application                                       
                                               Name: Dieknowsawr.

Strength: 133.
                                               attack: 130.
                                               Mage: 125.
                                               Range: 92.
                                               Defence: 120.

ahmed rs

Dieknowsawr Welcome back to Elite Titans